Coaches Gailey, Boyer, and Crossman on Sunday's matchup vs. the LA Rams | Dolphins Press Conferences | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaches Gailey, Boyer, and Crossman on Sunday's matchup vs. the LA Rams | Dolphins Press Conferences

What are the chances that Chan comes back next year as the OC?
Any idea if this was a one year signing?

Our team needs some consistency at the coaching position. I'd hate to see three different OC in 3 years under Flores.

Last edited:
What are the chances the Chan comes back next year as the OC?
Any idea if this was a one year signing?

Our team needs some consistency at the coaching position. I'd hate to see three different OC in 3 years under Flores.
I dunno. He seems pretty spry and quite aware of what he wants to do as an OC. Without having heard anything about that, or knowing more details about Flores' plans, I'd say Chan's only limitation in terms of longevity is his continued health.

I dunno. He seems pretty spry and quite aware of what he wants to do as an OC. Without having heard anything about that, or knowing more details about Flores' plans, I'd say Chan's only limitation in terms of longevity is his continued health.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes with him and Tua. But if there's a semblance of success, offensively, then they need to try and bring him back.

I don't think that Chan really needs to be on the field that much... his job is to design the offense and then direct his subordinate coaches to implement it. He could almost work from a chair.

He has seemed spry when I've seen him... sitting up in the box.

Totally agree. Just add -- as long as Chan is enjoying the work!

I'm sure having the opportunity to coach Tua and ramp up with him is exciting for Chan as well.

Totally agree. Just add -- as long as Chan is enjoying the work!

I'm sure having the opportunity to coach Tua and ramp up with him is exciting for Chan as well.
Helping to develop Tua into a top QB could actually be one of the high points of his whole NFL coaching career that began as the Denver Broncos TE and Special Teams coach 35 years ago. I like the way this hasn't been rushed. They wanted to have some confidence that the O-line could hold up before giving Tua his opportunity. When I watch Chan interviewed I can't help but be impressed by him. This is a decent man who has seen a lot of football and knows what he wants his players to do. I expect the players respect him and I think he was a good appointment by Brian Flores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom