Coaches, players expect Williams back in camp (per Len Pasquarelli) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaches, players expect Williams back in camp (per Len Pasquarelli)

Ill believe it when I see it.Even if he does come back he is liable to quit again .

canesfins13 said:
He s liable to quit or liable to put Ronnie Brown on the bench.

i guess that's why we have so many people against him coming back.

yep, only time will tell whats gonna happen with this, but im pretty excited to see that the nick has packages and plays already in place for when he gets here. That said I hope they dont rely on any of them too much.

Ricky and Ronnie will both be in the plan. Splitting duties and really pissing w/ opposing D cord's head!

Do you really think ricky would do all this stuff to come back and then quit again? I just don't see it, maybe he didn't like what was going on last year, so to save himself he left. Maybe he has something to prove this year. Hopefully he has his head on straight and will be part of the team and not desert it. Thats just my opinion, but hey what the heck do I know.

They expect him in camp because he said he'd be there. I bet they wouldn't be real suprised if he didn't show. Either way, we still have a talented group of other rb's who should be able to get the job done.

With a big question mark at QB, I think we should hope for a healthy return from Ricky. The combo of Ricky and Ronnie will help out with the average QBs we have. Too bad Dan is 42, I miss having a great QB!

grendel said:
With a big question mark at QB, I think we should hope for a healthy return from Ricky. The combo of Ricky and Ronnie will help out with the average QBs we have. Too bad Dan is 42, I miss having a great QB!

I agree, Jerry Rice is playing at 42, I don't see why Dan don't buck up and quit his whinning about his age and just get ready for training camp. With the reciever and RBs we have we could easily go undefeated again.:)

A few chewing outs from Nick and nasty hits in the middle drill and the other players will start to forget if not forgive

hope Nick is merciless

TARHEEL38 said:
I agree, Jerry Rice is playing at 42, I don't see why Dan don't buck up and quit his whinning about his age and just get ready for training camp. With the reciever and RBs we have we could easily go undefeated again.:)
now where's my sarcasm filter at?

Cannonboy said:
Do you really think ricky would do all this stuff to come back and then quit again? I just don't see it, maybe he didn't like what was going on last year, so to save himself he left. Maybe he has something to prove this year. Hopefully he has his head on straight and will be part of the team and not desert it. Thats just my opinion, but hey what the heck do I know.

I think you hit the nail on the head man, Wanny ran him into the ground...

Even when we were down by 2 or three td's in a game wanny would run Ricky up the middle twice then throw on 3rd down repeatadly. Wanny was a terrible stratagist, bad motivator, and not too bright of a guy. He was so concerned with ball control he forgot points win a game not ball control.

Ricky left b/c of Wanny and I bet the day Saban was named coach Ricky was making plans to come back.

Back
Top Bottom