Coaching Carousel 2015 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel 2015

so rumors are Les has already told the players he won't be coaching the bowl game. Also LSU insiders are convinced that they have Jimbo locked up.
If Jimbo goes to LSU, who the heck takes over at FSU? It's got to be a recruiting stud and outstanding game day coach. I never thought I'd say it but I'd hate to lose Jimbo.

Fedora is about the only coach that I really like and I don't know if he is ready or suitable for the job.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Fuente to VTech
Good hire for the Hokies.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

If Jimbo goes to LSU, who the heck takes over at FSU? It's got to be a recruiting stud and outstanding game day coach. I never thought I'd say it but I'd hate to lose Jimbo.

Fedora is about the only coach that I really like and I don't know if he is ready or suitable for the job.

I like Malzahn too but figure Richt would be the most likely which would not make me overly excited. Fisher said he's staying so hopefully he's not being a Saban.

This morning, multiple sources have told FootballScoop that the "political forces" involved are weighing in unlike ever before. Multiple sources have said to FootballScoop today, "If LSU wins, there now is a very real chance Les hangs on." To be clear, this was not the case just a few days ago. All sources agreed on that point.

When FootballScoop said to a source, "So perhaps [athletic director Joe] Alleva played his cards too early?" the response was, "Perhaps; but maybe this was orchestrated above Joe and the ultimate goal was to force a change there."

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/28/9811296/les-miles-lsu-politics-backlash

:lol:

This thing has gotten hilarious. I hope LSU wins tonight, just to see what happens.

RUmor has it Toledo Coach Matt Campbell is the favorite for the Iowa State job, but Toledo is willing to make Campbell the highest paid coach in the MAC.

Illinois gave Bill Cubit (their interim HC) a 2 year deal. Cubit did an okay job in the turmoil, but the fact is Illinois is such a mess that the short term deal adds stability

Aaaaaand LSU backed down. Les Miles keeps his job. How ****ing hilarious would it be if Ross hired him? :lol:

I think the only thing that changed is that Fisher said no and they can't hire a sure fire winner any better than Miles. I don't know what they are thinking trying to get rid of Miles, he's a very good coach and they could do much, much worse.

No doubt the uncertainty disturbed them, but i think it was the reaction to the "leaks" earlier this week. Those who might have been open to a change suddenly had spotlight shone on them. Guys in the building who might have been indifferent towards the entire thing had to have an opinion. Its not difficult to imagine people being shaken by things like Bobby Jindal tweeting his support for Miles.

Without the excuse of a loss, whatever forces were driving this thing decided to play it safe.

Aaaaaand LSU backed down. Les Miles keeps his job. How ****ing hilarious would it be if Ross hired him? :lol:

No doubt the uncertainty disturbed them, but i think it was the reaction to the "leaks" earlier this week. Those who might have been open to a change suddenly had spotlight shone on them. Guys in the building who might have been indifferent towards the entire thing had to have an opinion. Its not difficult to imagine people being shaken by things like Bobby Jindal tweeting his support for Miles.

Without the excuse of a loss, whatever forces were driving this thing decided to play it safe.
I'm glad they came to their senses, Miles is a damn good coach. If they had been dumb enough to fire him, he'd have had several offers waiting on him and $15 million of LSU's money. He was going to be fine either way but I think he played this situation like a champ. Good for him!

Georgia fires Mark Richt. Wonder if he'll be the new Hurricanes coach

Rumor is Schiano impressed the search committee at da U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richt is trending heavily in the S Florida media. Rumor is job is his if he wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom