Coaching Carousel 2015 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Carousel 2015

Ruffin McNeill fired.

:idk:

This makes no sense. My understanding they had a lot of injuries but still managed a 5-7 season. If 5-7 was the norm I could see it but 3 straight bowl games is not bad for East Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Virginia makes a home run hire out of nowhere and gets Bronco Mendenhall from BYU.

The firing of McNeil makes no sense as he's done well there and they continuously have beating VTech under his watch. My guess is they'll try to make a run at Lincoln Riley as HC if he doesn't get the South Carolina job.

And Virginia makes a home run hire out of nowhere and gets Bronco Mendenhall from BYU.

The firing of McNeil makes no sense as he's done well there and they continuously have beating VTech under his watch. My guess is they'll try to make a run at Lincoln Riley as HC if he doesn't get the South Carolina job.
Holy crap! I did not see that one coming. Mendenhall is a really good coach, I just wonder how he will do recruiting in the southeast. He is probably used to recruiting all over the country so it probably won't be a problem at all. Great hire for Virginia! The ACC is looking stronger and stronger every day.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just saw that Syracuse got Dino Babers, good hire there as well. ACC looking tough these days.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Babers is a good hire, but going to his offense could take a bit of time for Syracuse.

Chris Ash to Rutgers

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Jesus Christ South Carolina. You had a two month head start on everybody else, and you get the guy you beat last year who was fired the next morning.

yeah I get the feeling the Game****s just don't care anymore. You go from one of the hottest cordinators in the country in Riley to Muschamp who was getting run out of Auburn.

Back
Top Bottom