Coaching chizzle rizzle untrue, says Huizenga | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching chizzle rizzle untrue, says Huizenga

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga, expanding on his comments supporting head coach Dave Wannstedt, took care to shoot down a specific coaching change rumor on Friday.

“I’ve heard a lot of talk in the media and with the fans about a particular person taking over as Dolphins coach,†Huizenga said. “and I want to clear the air right now. I have no intention of naming Snoop as our coach.â€Â

“While I respect the contributions Mr. Doggy Dogg has made to the music industry, I feel he just isn’t a good fit with our organization,†Huizenga continued. “As the young folks might say, I give ‘props’ to his ‘flavor’ and his ‘bling,’ but he’s just not ‘where it’s at’ for ‘my peeps.’â€Â

“Besides,†Huizenga added, “Snoop is very East Coast, and I think we’re looking for more of a West Coast offense.â€Â

When reporters pointed out to Huizenga that the coaching change rumors referred to University of Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, Huizenga replied. “Oh. Say, have you seen the
Cheerleader of the Week?"

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga, expanding on his comments supporting head coach Dave Wannstedt, took care to shoot down a specific coaching change rumor on Friday.

“I’ve heard a lot of talk in the media and with the fans about a particular person taking over as Dolphins coach,†Huizenga said. “and I want to clear the air right now. I have no intention of naming Snoop as our coach.â€Â

“While I respect the contributions Mr. Doggy Dogg has made to the music industry, I feel he just isn’t a good fit with our organization,†Huizenga continued. “As the young folks might say, I give ‘props’ to his ‘flavor’ and his ‘bling,’ but he’s just not ‘where it’s at’ for ‘my peeps.’â€Â

“Besides,†Huizenga added, “Snoop is very East Coast, and I think we’re looking for more of a West Coast offense.â€Â

When reporters pointed out to Huizenga that the coaching change rumors referred to University of Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, Huizenga replied. “Oh. Say, have you seen the
Cheerleader of the Week?"

High comedy sir fa shizzle... :)"I've got my groove on right now. Are my shiznits tight?" - Dan Patrick :lol:

good one DrZ

if Dion can coach Atl, why not Dan for our next HC ;)

boomer can replace Edwards

Back
Top Bottom