Coaching Hypothetical: RT starts, struggles, Fins down at Half . . . What do u do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Hypothetical: RT starts, struggles, Fins down at Half . . . What do u do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you^ talking stats? You watch the same games we all do, Matt Moore is not a Superbowl caliber QB - and there is nothing wrong with that. Use the eye test, if you've watched enough football, you KNOW.

As it stands, I take Tannehill, RIGHT NOW, over Matt Moore. Even if we had a one game, do or die, I'd have more faith in Tannehill. And not because Moore sucks, but because Tannehill can make more throws.

Why are you^ talking stats? You watch the same games we all do, Matt Moore is not a Superbowl caliber QB - and there is nothing wrong with that. Use the eye test, if you've watched enough football, you KNOW.

As it stands, I take Tannehill, RIGHT NOW, over Matt Moore. Even if we had a one game, do or die, I'd have more faith in Tannehill. And not because Moore sucks, but because Tannehill can make more throws.
Im not really trying to discuss that Moore is better. Just that hes every bit capable of being a starter in this league, yet hes never been put in a position to win and has posted good numbers.

Moore > RT

Moore was ranked 12th in Passer Rating in the NFL last year. If you mix in the 14 drops by Marshall, he's probably in the top 10. Tannehill is overrated overall but does have a rifle. We lose today if Tannehill starts and plays the whole game.

Moore > RT

Moore was ranked 12th in Passer Rating in the NFL last year. If you mix in the 14 drops by Marshall, he's probably in the top 10. Tannehill is overrated overall but does have a rifle. We lose today if Tannehill starts and plays the whole game.
Lol not sure if serious

They're about even now and that is considering Ryan Tannehill has played in just over 6 NFL games. Tannehill has a better arm, better mobility, better athleticism. They're even now and by next year, it won't even be a question of who is better.

Why waste your time with a stop gap if you don't need to? Sometimes the rational of people baffles me.

They're about even now and that is considering Ryan Tannehill has played in just over 6 NFL games. Tannehill has a better arm, better mobility, better athleticism. They're even now and by next year, it won't even be a question of who is better.

Why waste your time with a stop gap if you don't need to? Sometimes the rational of people baffles me.

Because I want to win today. Not next year. Moore isn't 38 years old or anything. I know we've sold our soul with this 8th pick so I'm all in for Tannehill, I just wouldn't have taken him that high. Time will tell but right now, I'm only sold on his arm strength.

It all depends on how he is feeling with his knee if it doesn't hurt keep him in if it does go with moore

Not Tannehill's fault today and I'm being serious. We "might" have won with Moore but we definitely would've won with a healthy Vontae Davis. Ireland is the one that really, REALLY sucks!

Back
Top Bottom