Coaching staff gone wrong. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching staff gone wrong.

dolhindan

Rookie
Reaction score
IMHO The worst possible thing that can happen to a coach and his staff has happened. They have lost the locker room, as a team and individually. Players don’t step out and question the head coach’s philosophy or ability to motivate, even after a distasteful season. Unless they have no intention of ever playing for him again. The collapse at the end of this season bares full evidence to that. I believe this team had a defense rated in the top of the league and these are prideful men, it must have weighed heavily on that unit going into games knowing full well nothing but their efforts carried any hope for success. It is very difficult to build a successful franchise when turning over management year after year but what alternative is there if you don’t have faith, no you don’t have hope that the people guiding your team have the skill set to do the job. Toney loves this team, of this I have no doubt. But to love the team is not enough. So as a fan I would say to him, welcome. As a coach, I would say good bye. :(

Back
Top Bottom