Coaching staff's fault | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching staff's fault

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
Let me get these quick hits out of the way: Ginn, Wilson, Fasano should be inactive for the next game. They are making 0 plays out there and only screw the team over eventually. Henne played alright but I would like to see him get on page with his receivers more.

Now why I feel the coaching staff cost us the game, is because I firmly believe it is the coaching staffs responsibility to make sure we win a game when were up 21 points at anytime in a game. It is their job to put the players in the best possible position to make the right kind of plays that hold on to that sort of lead. So going into the 2nd half with the ball and a 14 point lead should of said to the coaches that we should run the ball, which is what the team is built to do, but our coaching staff decided that passing the ball was the best way to stay ahead. This I though was poor tactics. Not doing any confusing stlye blitzes or pretty much playing any type of defense that was like the defense we played in ther 1st was also a poor decision. I believe everyone would agree that sitting back giving Brees all day to throw would never work but that is what we decided to do on defense. Now the single play that brought my piss to a boil was on 4th and thirteen at the end of the game and Dan Henning dials up a play-action pass. When I saw that my immediate reaction was to jump out of my skin. I would like to hear 1 good reason to ever run a play action on 4th and thirteen when were down 3. I simply dont get any of these choices, do you?

Back
Top Bottom