Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

Probably he wants to run away from the Dolphins and its front office

Now who do we get?

This is not about money folks with a move like this and signing a shrimp receiver when we already have one on the squad. This is about torpedoes and how many Tbum can fire to sink the Dolphins franchise.

This is the only move so far I’m not understanding. Maybe they go kicker second round.

We weren’t world beaters but I think most people have Suh, Landry and Parkey on their top 5 players list from last season (Maybe Howard and Jones also).

So 3 of our 5 top performers gone.

Too funny how this operation is being handled. For the love of god . . .”it’s the culture” lmao.

I don't think we will sign Aguyao. I think we will use one of our 4th rounders on a terrible kicker instead.

This is the only move so far I’m not understanding. Maybe they go kicker second round.
Okay if we spend a 2 on a mother****ing KICKER, WITH ALL OUR NEEDS, when we had a perfectly good one we just allowed to walk away, I may have a coronary. That may be the move this team makes that puts me in a strait jacket.

Back
Top Bottom