Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

Did the offense not improve a whole hell of a lot after the Ajayi trade?

As far as Suh goes, I'm sure a lot of fans weren't keen on him making as much as he did. $26M for a non qb is pretty ridiculous

I wasn't keen on Suh making that much money, but most of it had already been paid! Or was guaranteed, so that when you factor in sunk costs, it made way more sense to keep him.

Or use a draft pick on the next Caleb Sturgess

Who actually beat Parkey for the job in Philly, funnily enough, which is what brought Parkey to us. And then Sturgis got injured this year, of course, and barely played.

Who actually beat Parkey for the job in Philly, funnily enough, which is what brought Parkey to us. And then Sturgis got injured this year, of course, and barely played.
For real? Dang - Parkey just seems so much more fluid a kicker than stirgiss.

Is it possible the T-Baum is trying to tank Gase? I can’t understand the logic behind these moves otherwise.

Parkey was bullying the LBs in the weight room, bro. Wasn't a vocal leader on the field. Culture change needed.

Really not in the mood for laughing but this one cracked me up. :D

I’d honestly like to hear the “logic” behind letting him walk. I’m baffled at this point.

Is it possible the T-Baum is trying to tank Gase? I can’t understand the logic behind these moves otherwise.

The scuttlebutt is that this is 100% Gase's doing and that Tannenbaum is just standing aside and giving him the rope.

Tbaum is a survivor.

For real? Dang - Parkey just seems so much more fluid a kicker than stirgiss.

Oh, yeah. He went 18 for 22 for them in 2015 and 35 for 41 in 2016, and you know he has a strong kickoff leg, too. But he was always injured here, and he was lost for the year early in 2017

Why, in the name of God, are we letting him go?????????? Why, in the name of God do we have to have Tannenbaum????????????? Someone wake me up please
I feel like you've answered your own questions. Unfortunately.

Really not in the mood for laughing but this one cracked me up. :D

I’d honestly like to hear the “logic” behind letting him walk. I’m baffled at this point.

We’re not planning on scoring any points so we won’t need a kicker...

Back
Top Bottom