Cold Pizza Reporting....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Pizza Reporting.......

I think that Wayne would talk to Jim extensively about the Washington situation don't you? I like to think that we are not more insightful than Wayne and that he knows about these things as well or better than do we. If he chooses Mora than I am certain that the sitaution has been addressed and handled to avoid what has happened in the recent past. Jim will have assured the organization that he is loyal beyond a reasonable doubt.

That Mora says he is "in it to win it" and that Wayne is flying to Georgia today, to talk with the guy they want to offer the job to. They are saying, they have heard it is Mora.

It can't be Mora, doesn't make sense for Wayne to fly to Atlanta when he had Mora in town, plus according to reports Mora did not make it back to Atlanta yesterday. I got a bad feeling it's gonna be Gailey. In that case I rather keep Capers as HC.

I've been kinda leaning towards Gailey here lately, but regardless of WHO is hired, IMO the most important questions to be answered after the HC is names is 1) WHO is the OC, and 2) will Hudson Houk remain as our O-Line coach? HH can (to dig up an old Gary Stevens cliche) make chicken salad out of chicken ****!

Everyone is down on Mora. Well, I listened to him on a half-time show, and he said that he wants to start over. Now, that being said, I think he'll stop his schinanigens, and actually coach. I think he'll help Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams (if he comes back and stays). Give him a chance, otherwise, how will we know how he does?

I was hoping it wouldn't be Mora but regardless of the Head Coach is... they won't have full control and power.

I would be happy to see Mora get it. Although, I would not be upset with Gailey. Best senario would be Mora as HC promote Garrett to OC.

I've been kinda leaning towards Gailey here lately, but regardless of WHO is hired, IMO the most important questions to be answered after the HC is names is 1) WHO is the OC, and 2) will Hudson Houk remain as our O-Line coach? HH can (to dig up an old Gary Stevens cliche) make chicken salad out of chicken ****!

Houck was Gailey's o-line coach in Dallas for both seasons and he was there, and Emmitt and Chris Warren both benefited greatly from the combo of Gailey's belief in the run and Houck's coaching of blocking schemes.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this whole job search has been a big waste of time. When the 2 finalists are Jim Mora Jr. (who just got fired for describing his dream job being at The University of Washington) even after we were just burned by a guy who wanted back in college and the other candidate is Chan Gailey who believes in physical play and running the football. Makes me think we're choosing between Nick Saban and Dave Wannstedt... Great...

I personally want either Mike Martz (top 10 offense in the NFL) or Marty Mornhinweg (who upon taking over play-calling duties led the Eagles to the NFC Divisional Playoff round).

Let's just go ahead and choose Jim Mora Jr., wait for Ty Willingham to get canned in 2-3 years and back to the coaching search we go......... WHATEVER!

I think that Wayne would talk to Jim extensively about the Washington situation don't you? I like to think that we are not more insightful than Wayne and that he knows about these things as well or better than do we. If he chooses Mora than I am certain that the sitaution has been addressed and handled to avoid what has happened in the recent past. Jim will have assured the organization that he is loyal beyond a reasonable doubt.

Agree. With the Saban thing and Mora's Washington comment, you can bet that Wayne will cover his butt, big time. Probably with a VERY large buyout clause.

I would think if it's Mora, than that assures Mularkey is gone. Doesn't Mora run the WCO? I don't think Mularkey would adapt to running on offense that isn't his two years in a row and quite frankly, I don't think Mora would keep him anyways.

Back
Top Bottom