Colin Cowherd likes Joe Philbin but questions his leadership abilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd likes Joe Philbin but questions his leadership abilities

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-CxoJsMNR-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=-CxoJsMNR-8[/video]

^ This

I used to like him but he annoys me to death

... but I do question his leadership abilities

He's supported him in the past, even mentioned "coach of the year" once or twice....but yeah, not a big cowherd fan, dude won't admit when he's wrong, especially with callers who call him out, and are obviously right, he'll spin it to suit his argument. Glad he's no longer an option on my lunch hour.

leadership...personnel deployment ...you name it...it's all coming out this year

^ This

I used to like him but he annoys me to death

... but I do question his leadership abilities

So you agree with Colin.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

But, but, but, he says meanie things about the Phins!!

He says truthful things that upset people. Most people would rather be lied to in order to feel good rather than hear the truth and be faced with actually fixing real issues.

He's supported him in the past, even mentioned "coach of the year" once or twice....but yeah, not a big cowherd fan, dude won't admit when he's wrong, especially with callers who call him out, and are obviously right, he'll spin it to suit his argument. Glad he's no longer an option on my lunch hour.

He and Peter King said he should be in consideration for it (but Arians should win it) last season just before Philbin's usual collapse late in the season (no doubt Peter King sucks too). As for admitting he's wrong, he does it all the time. Hell, he has an entire segment dedicated to it. His admitting he was dead wrong about Kaepernick has been pretty funny.

Different strokes for different folks. :idk:

He and Peter King said he should be in consideration for it (but Arians should win it) last season just before Philbin's usual collapse late in the season (no doubt Peter King sucks too). As for admitting he's wrong, he does it all the time. Hell, he has an entire segment dedicated to it. His admitting he was dead wrong about Kaepernick has been pretty funny.

Different strokes for different folks. :idk:

"Where Colin was Wrong."

People just hate to hate. Colin's show wouldn't be as great as it is if he didn't talk about the things he was wrong about while making fun of himself.

He says truthful things that upset people. Most people would rather be lied to in order to feel good rather than hear the truth and be faced with actually fixing real issues.

Pretty much. It's not just Cowherd. I wonder who these guys listen to, given that most have said meanie things about a perennial losing team. Certainly not Mike and Mike. Greenie is a jests fan and Golic "hates" the Dolphins because he still holds a grudge or some other nonsense. Certainly not Le Batard. He says meanie things all the time. Probably just listen to whatever that radio show is that is produced by the team itself.

Back
Top Bottom