Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

I think people reacting like this is why Cowherd does what he does. Seriously, everyone I know that's not a dolphin's fan asks me why our fans are so obsessed and overprotective of Tua. We protect him like he's Tom Brady. Look at the reaction on here when anyone says anything negative about Tua. It's a total crap show. God forbid someone bring up that Tua might not be as good as they think. It's Cowherd's job to be a shock jock. He's just pressing your buttons and he laughs at all the knuckleheads that send him responses. I promise you multiple people on here did.

and he commented on Tua after the Fins schedule came out. Same old song and dance from him.

This is the same knothead ,who said Nick Saban wouldn't make it at Bama and only last three years....good call Colin...

I think people reacting like this is why Cowherd does what he does. Seriously, everyone I know that's not a dolphin's fan asks me why our fans are so obsessed and overprotective of Tua. We protect him like he's Tom Brady. Look at the reaction on here when anyone says anything negative about Tua. It's a total crap show. God forbid someone bring up that Tua might not be as good as they think. It's Cowherd's job to be a shock jock. He's just pressing your buttons and he laughs at all the knuckleheads that send him responses. I promise you multiple people on here did.
I can picture you on the edge of your seat every week waiting for Tua to fail to show other posters you were right.

You pull for the Dolphins and against Tua......how does that work?

He also trashed Patrick Mahomes in the beginning.

If they turn out to be good he just moves on to the next guy to talk bad about.

He's a bi polar shock jock dbag dont mind him. I haven't watched his show in forever and honestly the ONLY reason I would ever have it on was to see Jason Taylor's younger sister (Joy Taylor) showing off some cleavage. Thats it.

56da408f3c23fa867fb29302141a9899.jpg

tenor.gif

and he commented on Tua after the Fins schedule came out. Same old song and dance from him.

Did something change in the NFL that I missed? Is Tua fighting these qbs in hand to hand combat? Who the hell cares how he “looks” against these guys as long as he comes out with a win! And he’s making a big deal about going against Lawrence, whose yet to even attend an NFL practice yet. LoL. He knows what gets clicks and he’s getting them. Mission accomplished.

I honestly don’t mind the criticism against Tua at this point. He wasn’t exactly a world-beater last year. But what I hate is not including the asterisks of knowing that Tua also spent every free moment he had rehabbing from a potentially LIFE altering injury, let alone career career threatening. There was talk he may have had trouble walking at one point. He didn’t have a preseason and he had receivers that would barely make the roster on other teams. Criticize all you want, just include all the facts.

This is a lot of hyperbole in a post criticizing hyperbole.

No one thinks he is Tom Brady.

"Anything negative" isn't what sparks a volitile response. From what I have seen its "noodle arm" "Alabama open" and "Bust" type criticisms which are de-facto ridiculous and intended to incite (hopefully. If anyone uses reductio ad absurdum arguments as a legitimate form of critique they deserved to be ignored).

"Not as good ..." Fair but again I would argue most criticism isn't "I don't think he is as good as you think he is." To cast most criticism as something as reasonable as that is to implicitly admit you haven't been reading this forum.

And god forbid anyone criticize Cowherd because he's "just a shock jock." ;)

Back
Top Bottom