Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

I enjoy Cowherd's show for its entertainment but take his opinion, good or bad, with a grain of salt.

That being said, Chris Simms' opinion about Tua is concerning.

I don’t pay any attention to what Simms’ says about anyone. He was a horrible player and rode his daddy’s coat tails.

I listened to the show today. I don’t know why everyone gets so upset. If you think Tua was elite last year and not a question mark you’re a boy band fan boy. 😂

I listened to the show today. I don’t know why everyone gets so upset. If you think Tua was elite last year and not a question mark you’re a boy band fan boy. 😂

Again, with all due respect, why the ever loving ef do people need to use hyperbole in a rational discussion? Nobody, absolutely nobody, thinks Tua was elite last year. If you need to color those who don't agree with your position with fabrications and absurd arguments then maybe its you that isn't so confident in your opinion.

I think I need to take a hiatus from this site.

Again, with all due respect, why the ever loving ef do people need to use hyperbole in a rational discussion? Nobody, absolutely nobody, thinks Tua was elite last year. If you need to color those who don't agree with your position with fabrications and absurd arguments then maybe its you that isn't so confident in your opinion.

Kudos to you for even responding to him.

Notice the laughter emoji there skippy. Please block me before you leave.

Kudos to you for even responding to him.

And this is my point exactly. The Tua stans are so sensitive you can’t even joke around. Notice the laughter emoji. You guys are irrational and kind of gross. You cry like little girls when national media don’t love a QB who was barely average. Also please put me on ignore.

Is funny because we dedicated a thread to him so that means he won. He knows Tua has a fanbase, and he loves to target fanbases. He's just a dumb redneck troll.

Is funny because we dedicated a thread to him so that means he won. He knows Tua has a fanbase, and he loves to target fanbases. He's just a dumb redneck troll.

Exactly. Mayfield was last year and Tua is this year. He’s not dumb though. The fans that buy it and support his lifestyle are. Do you even know what a redneck is? Cowherd is the complete opposite.

No one is scared of an old Cam Newton, Derek Carr, Carson Wentz, or Matt Ryan. Not sure year 2 Tua will be far behind these QBs.

No one is scared of an old Cam Newton, Derek Carr, Carson Wentz, or Matt Ryan. Not sure year 2 Tua will be far behind these QBs.
and if he lights it up.... well duh look at his supporting cast
NWS (no win situation) just like all the donkeys saying Wadle needs to league the league in receiving of hes a bust

Back
Top Bottom