Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

Clownherd is a wind bag who loves the sound of his voice. I stopped caring about his opinion when he swore up and down that Aaron Rodgers was a bust. He ends up with crow on his face a good portion of the time

Last edited:
And this is my point exactly. The Tua stans are so sensitive you can’t even joke around. Notice the laughter emoji. You guys are irrational and kind of gross. You cry like little girls when national media don’t love a QB who was barely average. Also please put me on ignore.

Gotcha. You get called out for an irrational post and you respond by claiming it was a joke based on an ambiguous emoji (as if the laughing emoji has never been used to convey mockery).

So, at best, you aren't funny and at worst you are dishonest.

Speaking of gross and a "Stan", though, like how "inconspicuous" your love for Cowherd, is.

I absolutely can't stand Cowherd or any other hot take/click bait Skip Bayless types.

The fact there is a thread about any of his opinions is a stain on this forum. His job is not to inform you. It is to do things like get you to create this thread.

Nothing to do with my opinion of Tua. I didn't care about Cowherd's opinion back when he was praising him.

Exactly. Mayfield was last year and Tua is this year. He’s not dumb though. The fans that buy it and support his lifestyle are. Do you even know what a redneck is? Cowherd is the complete opposite.
he also was hammering the steelers last year really hard and got their fans riled up. He knows who has large fans etc steelers, or certain players like Tua.

Well…..Here’s Cowherd blasting Tua today after Flores said he never lost faith in him

Now, here’s Cowherd before the 2020 draft.

I can’t stand guys that never played anything (except with themselves) spouting their opinion as if it was fact. Especially when they change their minds once a week.

Here’s to hoping that Tua shuts everyone up this year.

Title is very misleading. Is Cowherd less than a moron or is a moron greater than him? I agree that he is a moron. Cowherd might even be greater than a moron. But I could never say he is less than one.

Gotcha. You get called out for an irrational post and you respond by claiming it was a joke based on an ambiguous emoji (as if the laughing emoji has never been used to convey mockery).

So, at best, you aren't funny and at worst you are dishonest.

Speaking of gross and a "Stan", though, like how "inconspicuous" your love for Cowherd, is.

Can’t stand Cowherd but I really like his guest John Middlekauf. 3 and Out is his podcast and it’s awesome. I’m disappointed in his Tua stance but he admits he’s wrong quicker than anyone out there.

COWHERD is pretty intelligent as a matter of fact, and will not give you the time of day if you don’t immediately come across as such .... that being said - he has a job to do ... and frankly, I agree with a decent amount of his opinions .... I’ll take him over ESPN every day of the week ...

For TUA, he has never been high on him (for the same reasons I am/was not ... SHORT, SMALL, INJURED, and CANNOT run an RPO in the NFL) ... ALL things TREY LANCE ISN’T by the way ....

and he will continue to doubt him, UNTIL TUA proves him wrong ... SAME as me

BUT, since I AM a PHINS PHAN, I do WANT/HOPE that he progresses well this year - because if not, we will NOT have a good year and we will suck for another 3-5 years (UNLESS a WATSON or something like it deal comes along) .... SO, we as PHINPHANS NEED TUA ...

TUA is NOT RUSSELL WILSON, though folks think that he will be ... he MIGHT be DREW BREES ...

COWHERD is pretty intelligent as a matter of fact, and will not give you the time of day if you don’t immediately come across as such .... that being said - he has a job to do ... and frankly, I agree with a decent amount of his opinions .... I’ll take him over ESPN every day of the week ...

For TUA, he has never been high on him (for the same reasons I am/was not ... SHORT, SMALL, INJURED, and CANNOT run an RPO in the NFL) ... ALL things TREY LANCE ISN’T by the way ....

and he will continue to doubt him, UNTIL TUA proves him wrong ... SAME as me

BUT, since I AM a PHINS PHAN, I do WANT/HOPE that he progresses well this year - because if not, we will NOT have a good year and we will suck for another 3-5 years (UNLESS a WATSON or something like it deal comes along) .... SO, we as PHINPHANS NEED TUA ...

TUA is NOT RUSSELL WILSON, though folks think that he will be ... he MIGHT be DREW BREES ...

lol Cowherd has so many hot takes that he’s less right than a broken clock. Obviously you didn’t read the original post as Cowherd’s initial taken Tua is right there. He was VERY high in him.

If you typically agree with him I honestly don’t know what to tell you except I hope you don’t gamble or try to engage in sports debates as you’ll lose badly in both.

lol Cowherd has so many hot takes that he’s less right than a broken clock. Obviously you didn’t read the original post as Cowherd’s initial taken Tua is right there. He was VERY high in him.

If you typically agree with him I honestly don’t know what to tell you except I hope you don’t gamble or try to engage in sports debates as you’ll lose badly in both.
I make more money picking opposite of Colin's blazing 5.

This is a lot of hyperbole in a post criticizing hyperbole.

No one thinks he is Tom Brady.

"Anything negative" isn't what sparks a volitile response. From what I have seen its "noodle arm" "Alabama open" and "Bust" type criticisms which are de-facto ridiculous and intended to incite (hopefully. If anyone uses reductio ad absurdum arguments as a legitimate form of critique they deserved to be ignored).

"Not as good ..." Fair but again I would argue most criticism isn't "I don't think he is as good as you think he is." To cast most criticism as something as reasonable as that is to implicitly admit you haven't been reading this forum.

And god forbid anyone criticize Cowherd because he's "just a shock jock." ;)

I didn't say you all said he was Tom Brady, I said you all protect him like he is. Say something negative about him, even if constructive, and it's crazy town on here.

Cowherd's a complete turd but that's his job and the point I'm making is the response of people on here is why he does it. Dolphins fans legit freak out about anything negative about the guy.

Feel free to rip CC. I think he's a schmuck. I'm just stating why he does what he does.

Not at all,
I can picture you on the edge of your seat every week waiting for Tua to fail to show other posters you were right.

You pull for the Dolphins and against Tua......how does that work?

Not at all! Quite the opposite. I'm hoping he has a monster of a career. Not only would it benefit my favorite team but he seems like a quality young man. I've said this several times.

You do understand that everything I say is rooted in analyzing a player, not demonizing him personally, right? One is not required to like the game of every player on their team. We're allowed to criticize, analyze, and not have blinders on.

Now I'm guessing you were first in line to buy a Tua jersey
I can picture you on the edge of your seat every week waiting for Tua to fail to show other posters you were right.

You pull for the Dolphins and against Tua......how does that work?

Quite the opposite actually. I root for him weekly but that does not preclude him from criticism and analysis. Him being very good benefits my team and I hope he does everything right next year. He seems like a nice young man.

But I'm guessing you're a middle aged guy who was first in line to get a Tua jersey, too. One who doesn't believe one can be a fan of a team and not like someone's (namely our qb) game. People criticize players everyday on here but they don't get blasted for it.

Number one, learn to read. I've said numerous times I don't want him to fail. Number two, grow up man. When someone comes on here with baseless bs, fine. However, if someone gives you real stats, real concerns dating back to college, like politicians you deflect. If someone brings a great counterclaim to me, I tell them that. Number three, I've said time and again, I'd be the first to admit I was wrong if I was wrong. Let it go bruh!

I didn't say you all said he was Tom Brady, I said you all protect him like he is. Say something negative about him, even if constructive, and it's crazy town on here.

Cowherd's a complete turd but that's his job and the point I'm making is the response of people on here is why he does it. Dolphins fans legit freak out about anything negative about the guy.

Feel free to rip CC. I think he's a schmuck. I'm just stating why he does what he does.

I disagree. I think the vast majority "freak out" over the completely irrational criticisms as stated in my last post. I would say that there is absolutely nobody on this board that would argue with the following statement:

Tua was not good in a number of games. He has a handful of things to work on.

However, say he is a bust or that he has a noodle arm or that he is a product of the "Alabama system" and then you will get a fight. Why? Because they are obviously statements that are prima facie wrong. Irrationality tends to provoke irrationality.

Cowherd is good at his job, which is getting people to talk about his takes on sporting events so that he can continue getting paid a lot of money to talk about sporting events instead of contributing something of more value to society, such as custodial work.

Not at all,

Not at all! Quite the opposite. I'm hoping he has a monster of a career. Not only would it benefit my favorite team but he seems like a quality young man. I've said this several times.

You do understand that everything I say is rooted in analyzing a player, not demonizing him personally, right? One is not required to like the game of every player on their team. We're allowed to criticize, analyze, and not have blinders on.

Now I'm guessing you were first in line to buy a Tua jersey

Quite the opposite actually. I root for him weekly but that does not preclude him from criticism and analysis. Him being very good benefits my team and I hope he does everything right next year. He seems like a nice young man.

But I'm guessing you're a middle aged guy who was first in line to get a Tua jersey, too. One who doesn't believe one can be a fan of a team and not like someone's (namely our qb) game. People criticize players everyday on here but they don't get blasted for it.

Number one, learn to read. I've said numerous times I don't want him to fail. Number two, grow up man. When someone comes on here with baseless bs, fine. However, if someone gives you real stats, real concerns dating back to college, like politicians you deflect. If someone brings a great counterclaim to me, I tell them that. Number three, I've said time and again, I'd be the first to admit I was wrong if I was wrong. Let it go bruh!
Don't you realize by now, if you don't sing his praises, you are a Tua hater.

so based on you’re title, you’re saying he’s less than a moron?

Colin Cowherd < Moron​

Back
Top Bottom