Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins...

And tell me again Super Bowl XLV how long ago was that? How many Super Bowls have they made it to since the last one over 10 years ago?
He's a SB winning QB and reigning MVP. Of course this would make the Aqua and Orange SB contenders.

Marino never won a single one yet we were considered SB contenders every season nearly.

Sometimes digging in just to think you are "right" leads one to posting nonsense.

Food for thought...

Rogers isn’t going anywhere in 2021. By 2022 Tua will have proved he is the QB of the present and the future for the Dolphins and all the discussions about Rogers, Watson or any other QB coming to the Dolphins will be irrelevant.

No…this thread was about Dolphin fans being soft on Tua as alleged by Omar Kelly!

Unless your perception was it was about bashing Omar Kelly?

If it’s the latter? What is the point?
Herbert what does he have to do with Tua and Omar?

I am sure you have an answer for that too

Well funny thing he was actually going to because he's on my wife's top 3 celebrity list but unfortunately he had sex over 10 years ago and ever since he hasn't gone all the way.

Yes because any sane person would say Rodgers is why they haven't been to a Superbowl since.

Just like Marino was the reason he never won one.

Stop putting everything on one guy. Getting to the championship every year does make you a superbowl contender. Only one team can actually win it all.

how do we have fans that with this roster prefer tua over rodgers or watson?

we haven't been relevant in 20+ years and they'd rather double down on their man crush than become an instant super bowl contender.

give X more guaranteed money and trade the early picks grier is going to **** up anyway and lets make a run. tampa did. why can't we?
because we have fans who blindly support players regardless of history and common sense. they'd rather roll the dice with Tua then go with a sure thing, and they'll justify it with rediculous arguments.

because we have fans who blindly support players regardless of history and common sense. they'd rather roll the dice with Tua then go with a sure thing, and they'll justify it with rediculous arguments.
Nothing's a sure thing.

*Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom