Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins...

Wondering what your point is?
My point is, that some ridicule those that would rather keep Tua rather than trade for a sex offender or a 37 year old QB, all the while acting like their opinion is the only correct one by calling everyone else's opinion 'rEdiculous'.

My point is, that some ridicule those that would rather keep Tua rather than trade for a sex offender or a 37 year old QB, all the while acting like their opinion is the only correct one by calling everyone else's opinion 'rEdiculous'.
One is already a better QB than the other.

Herbert what does he have to do with Tua and Omar?

I am sure you have an answer for that too
The thread was concerning are Dolphin fans soft on Tua? When a fan doesn’t recognize the difference in talent etc etc etc between Tua and the QB drafted one pick later? They are being soft……

The thread was concerning are Dolphin fans soft on Tua? When a fan doesn’t recognize the difference in talent etc etc etc between Tua and the QB drafted one pick later? They are being soft……
Your love for Herbert is just as bad. He is not the QB of the Dolphins and many of us believe Tua's career will be much better.

How that makes a fan soft is beyond me.

Some of us fearing only being relevant for 3-5 years if we trade for Rodgers when we haven’t been relevant for 20 plus years.

In an ideal world we stick with Tua and he balls out. But if we do stick with him and and he doesn’t work out, we could be scratching our head for another 20 years as QB’s like Rodgers and Watson aren’t likely to be there to try and trade for.

It’s a tricky one and I certainly don’t envy the front office and the choices they are faced with.

It’s never a smooth ride with the Dolphins eh.

Back
Top Bottom