College Coaching Carousel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Coaching Carousel

Tom Clements has expressed interest in the PSU job. THe favorites however are Dan Mullen and Harvard coach Tim Murphy.

If Larry Fedora takes the UNC job (as he is rumored too now) Southern MIss's shortlist is SC DC Ellis Johnson, USM OC Blake Anderson, LT HC Sonny Dykes, TX WR/RC Darrell Wyatt, WK HC Willie Taggart

Out of nowhere, Larry Fedora is going to be the new North Carolina head coach. He was supposed to be going to Ole Miss,then Kansas, then A&M, then Arizona State. It was an interesting couple of days.

Twitter is booming with the news that Gus Malzahn is the new head coach at Kansas. Another coach whose had an interesting couple weeks who was a lock to be the next Ole Miss or UNC coach.

All indications here in Louisville is that Charlie Strong is not going any where. I think you can count him out of the carousel, at least for this year.

Word around here is that Jethro Franklin contacted Fresno State about their HC job and called it his "dream job".

June Jones isn't going to Arizona State. They pulled his offer today for some reason.
Sounds about right for my teams. Neither seems to know how to go about a coaching change.

June Jones isn't going to Arizona State. They pulled his offer today for some reason.

rumors are he is a pretty shady character. I guess he has a habit of sleeping around with coeds. That and he's not the youngest guy in the world

TCU OC Justin Fuente to be Memphis's HC. I guess Bama's OC Jim McElwain initially accepted the job, but backed out last night.

TCU OC Justin Fuente to be Memphis's HC. I guess Bama's OC Jim McElwain initially accepted the job, but backed out last night.

Jim will wait for a better job....Memphis?? Come on man.

and he took the Colorado State job

Yea..that confused me too...
I've been ready for a more aggresive OC at Bama for the last couple of years.
But Jim has done a really great job.

Kevin Sumlin officially the A&M HC

A&M interm HC and DC Tim DeRuyter takes the Fresno State job.

Former Arizona State HC and current OC of the Jacksonville Jaguars Dirk Koetter has applied for the Hawaii gig

Arkansas State is offering Gus Malzahn the HC gig. Apparently he (and his wife) have really turned off the big time gigs he's after

Interm HC for UNC Everett Winters is heading to Ohio State to be an assistant under Urban Meyer.

The Arizona State HC job is tricky. Lisa Love the AD really screwed up and could cost herself her job. Todd Haley has been offered the job. Josh McDaniels is interested in the job, and she just interviewed Mark Whipple. The fans want Tennessee DC Justin Wilcox and the boosters want Ron English

Back
Top Bottom