College Coaching Changes | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Coaching Changes

James Franklin to Penn State

Penn State just can't stay away from somekind of rape scandal......
I can't say one way or the other...if James is a good or bad coach...hard to tell with Vandy.

Pretty freaking bad....Great medical school..horrible place to be a football coach..

Apparently.

Hey do any of you know anything about McGee? I've never heard of him before.

So far all I know is McGee is the new OC, Chirs Klenakis is the OL coach (don't know anything about him either), Kolby Smith will be RBs coach (former U of L player), Lamar Thomas will coach WRs (I'm pretty sure that will happen), and Clint Hurtt will be retained to coach DL.

Apparently.

Hey do any of you know anything about McGee? I've never heard of him before.

So far all I know is McGee is the new OC, Chirs Klenakis is the OL coach (don't know anything about him either), Kolby Smith will be RBs coach (former U of L player), Lamar Thomas will coach WRs (I'm pretty sure that will happen), and Clint Hurtt will be retained to coach DL.

That's a pretty good staff so far...Be alittle scared Lou....just heard on local radio..that Gene Chizik might be your new DC....

That's a pretty good staff so far...Be alittle scared Lou....just heard on local radio..that Gene Chizik might be your new DC....

yeah we've been hearing his name around here today along with Randy Shannon's. But then reports say neither of them are an option. The DC spot is his most important staff hire IMHO. He needs to get it right with that one.

yeah we've been hearing his name around here today along with Randy Shannon's. But then reports say neither of them are an option. The DC spot is his most important staff hire IMHO. He needs to get it right with that one.

Yep...I sure Charlie left you guys some good D players,so you need a jam up DC...Petrino could care less about the D..which is a good thing if you get the right DC.

Wow, looks like we've hired Todd Grantham away from UGA for $1 mil a year guaranteed for 5 years for our DC position. Good hire?

UGA Fans are thanking you.

Bitter sauce from them. They had injuries and 9 new starters last season. But in the seasons before that his defenses ranged from fine to quite good. After some research I think the hire is good but the money is cray-cray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGA traded up...Pruitt leaving FSU for the dogs...back in the SEC i guess.

Georgia to hire Jeremy Pruitt from FSU as new DC. I think Alabama fans can agree that's a *big get* for them.

UGA traded up...Pruitt leaving FSU for the dogs...back in the SEC i guess.

WTF? Why in the hell would he make that move? Did he and Fisher have problems our does he just like Georgia? He was a head coach waiting to happen at FSU with a premier defense and a national title.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

WTF? Why in the hell would he make that move? Did he and Fisher have problems our does he just like Georgia? He was a head coach waiting to happen at FSU with a premier defense and a national title.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Georgia offered him $850k/year where FSU was paying him $500k. He was due for a raise, but he should be a HC within two years, so it's probably moot overall.

Back
Top Bottom