College Football 2005 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2005

SpeedRush99 said:
No not even close to that, at the most its 3-4 years.

No, its pretty far in advance..

The buckeyes play a home an home with texas in 05-06, then a home and home with USC 07-08, then a home a home with Miami (Fl) 09-10.

FinFan90 said:
I dont c OU losing to Miami or FSU cause Bowden is gettin old and that team is a sinking ship, and Miami well wont be as good imo. They have been down graded from a hurricane to a tropical storm.

look at the post I made above yours

Losman7 said:
No, its pretty far in advance..

The buckeyes play a home an home with texas in 05-06, then a home and home with USC 07-08, then a home a home with Miami (Fl) 09-10.

Which is 3-4 years as I said. Its all up to the teams and how they want to set their schedules. But on average most teams set their schedules 3-4 years in advance.

Vol&dolfan said:
Here's my top five #1 USC #2 Michigan #3 Texas #4 Tennessee #5 oklahoma.
I would like to see others post thier top five so please post!!

How can you have Mich ahead of Texas? Give the Rose Bowl Champs a little respect :D

bevophin said:
How can you have Mich ahead of Texas? Give the Rose Bowl Champs a little respect :D
texas will be nothing without a good running game. michigan has a great QB and RB good front 7 on defense...they're better for sure

kastofsna120 said:
texas will be nothing without a good running game. michigan has a great QB and RB good front 7 on defense...they're better for sure

the critics dont seem to think that. :shakeno:

because the critics watched the rose bowl and think vince young is something special, wheras he's just a running QB with no arm. i guess they didn't watch him against a good defense, i.e. the OU game

finaly someone said it, i mean Texas lost Cedric Benson and Derrick Johnson, the leaders of there team, and tehy say we lost alot aslo and we will lose against em. What a bunch of losers.

Back
Top Bottom