QB Reggie McNeal, Texas A&M Wrong
RB Laurence Maroney, Minnesota Wrong
RB Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma Maybe
QB Vince Young, Texas Wrong
QB Chris Leak, Florida Wrong, so very wrong
RB DeAngelo Williams, Memphis Wrong
QB Omar Jacobs, Bowling Green Bwahahahaha

QB Drew Tate, Iowa Wrong

Here's the thing, Ted Ginn is more dominant than any of those guys... I'll do the research when i'm off work, but i highly doubt any of those player score a TD every 6.8 times they touch the ball. As freshman.

He is faster than reggie Bush, more elusive than peterson. we have Vince young, his name is Troy Smith.

This nonsense is getting me fired up!!! :evil:

Maroney does not belong in that list.

Plus, its very hard to compare a CB with a QB or RB. Not doubting his talent but I seriously doubt Ginn will even be a Heisman finalist.

SpeedRush99 said:

Plus, its very hard to compare a CB with a QB or RB. Not doubting his talent but I seriously doubt Ginn will even be a Heisman finalist.

If the guy plays both ways, and returns kicks and scores the way he has been, it'll be hard for him not to be there.

We'll see.

SpeedRush99 said:

Hart should be over Marouney.

Drew Tate should be a finalist.

SpeedRush99 said:

With Marion Barber III gone, Maroney has the ability to gain 2000 yards rushing. That would make anyone a finalist.

Losman7 said:
Here's the thing, Ted Ginn is more dominant than any of those guys... I'll do the research when i'm off work, but i highly doubt any of those player score a TD every 6.8 times they touch the ball. As freshman.

This nonsense is getting me fired up!!! :evil:

I highly doubt he'll have the same 6.8 ratio this year. With a whole year for defensive corridinators to prepare for him hell have a tougher go at it. Holmes might actually have a better year with less double teams.

TjHawk said:
With Marion Barber III gone, Maroney has the ability to gain 2000 yards rushing. That would make anyone a finalist.

He may have the "ability" but thats not gonna happen.

lol Adrian will run all over everyone this year, I agree with TjHawk that OSU is overated.

News for the future in 2007 and 2008 OU will have home and away games with the Seminoles of Florida State and the Miami Hurricanes, They will get owned!

FinFan90 said:
lol Adrian will run all over everyone this year, I agree with TjHawk that OSU is overated.

News for the future in 2007 and 2008 OU will have home and away games with the Seminoles of Florida State and the Miami Hurricanes, They will get owned!

About time they beef up the schedule! :tongue:

lol true but arnt college schedules made like 10 years prior so that would mean that the teams OU plays now they were ok to good 10 years ago?

FinFan90 said:
lol true but arnt college schedules made like 10 years prior so that would mean that the teams OU plays now they were ok to good 10 years ago?

No not even close to that, at the most its 3-4 years.

FinFan90 said:

Florida st. and Miami :eek:

By then this dude should be ready to tear up the teams.

Coming soon to UM: Noel Devine
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Noel%20Devine%20Hurricane%20Remix%20LowRes

This dude is only going to his Junior year.

I dont c OU losing to Miami or FSU cause Bowden is gettin old and that team is a sinking ship, and Miami well wont be as good imo. They have been down graded from a hurricane to a tropical storm.

Back
Top Bottom