College football playoffs Final 4

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
#1 LSU vs #4 Oklahoma
#2 Ohio State vs #3 Clemson

Let’s welcome any predictions, prognostications, in-game talk and/or smack baby.

Can’t wait for it. Let’s Geaux.

Oklahoma is going to surprise. Hurts is going to have an awesome game throwing for 3 tds and running for 2 more.

Ohio state is going to show that Clemson will need to schedule much tougher non conference opponents...much like Alabama (snickering laugh). Ohio state is more prepared and handles Clemson.

Jesus Christ

tenor.gif

I'm disgusted! Not taking anything away from Burrow, but Okalahoma is playing some of the worst defense i've ever seen for at #4 team in the country.

What the hell are they playing in the secondary?

Jaylon Hurts is being exposed! Guys not a 1st round pick and a borderline 2nd round pick.

Hurts looks like he always did against a good defense. Slow, confused...3andoutville.

Glad to see Lincoln Riley ‘unleashing’ him.

All Oklahoma’s 5’10” DB’s were never going to match up with LSU’s receivers. The committee has to stop putting Oklahoma in these playoffs.

This is why there’s no need to diminish the regular season in exchange for a 6 or 8 team playoff just to witness more playoff games like this.

Definitely a bad show... Not a fan of mismatches and blowouts.

All I'm dong is watching Creed Humphrey -- who looks a tad lost re pass pro assignments!

Does well when he finds someone to block but not looking very aggressive out there...

Totally no clue hows he's been coached to protect areas but more than once he looked L and

someone penetrated R. Anyone else seeing this?

Almost playing kind of "lazy."

Disappointed in what I'm seeing...

Oklahoma is going to surprise. Hurts is going to have an awesome game throwing for 3 tds and running for 2 more.
Ohio state is going to show that Clemson will need to schedule much tougher non conference opponents...much like Alabama (snickering laugh). Ohio state is more prepared and handles Clemson.
giphy (2).gif

I'm the only one to make some predictions and all you trolls do is troll lol.
Seems about right.

I'm the only one to make some predictions and all you trolls do is troll lol.
Seems about right.

Those weren't predictions they were just additions to an endless line of Little-12 trolling.

Predictions are when I predicted LSU and Oregon as playoff teams back on August 1 when the first coaches poll came out and had LSU and Oregon ranked 6th and 13th.

Furthermore, it should've been Oregon as the #4 seed anyway instead of the committee putting another fraud Little-12 team in - led by a fraud running back trying to play quarterback who is only effective against Little-12 resistance. They can't even be referred to as defenses.

I'm fairly certain nobody becomes a 40-something year old retired millionaire by betting on the Little-12 and it's quarterbacks like you do.

Back
Top Bottom