College Football Weekly ranked Jamar Fletcher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football Weekly ranked Jamar Fletcher

Deeeeesaaaam, I didnt know Fletch had it like that! Very impressive, the only thing this kid needs is a little 'PT' to become more familiar with the way the NFL works! Sounds like the skills are polished, almost threatning, lets get this kid on the field and see what he's got!

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Madison trade ? His a Lifer. There's never going to be a Madison trade.
let's hope he's another Darrell Green :D

No dajesus you aren't the only person. I don't think this place was #1 on his list but if I'm not mistaking, I do think he got his number 21 didn't he? That was about the only thing that went right for him. LMAO. But, he's a true playa. It's actually probably best for him to be here if you think about. Who better to learn from then the best corner tandem in the NFL? And he also has the help from great safeties as well (GO MARION AND FREEMAN! Wow that sounds strange). He should play a lot more this year. While he may not get his 4 Pro Bowls in 5 years, he may get those 4 Pro Bowls later down the road. With salary cap, we won't keep Surtain and Madison each for the next 5 years. This guy is our future.

Fletcher got his #21 this year. Tough to trade Madison or Surtain. Sam is unquestionably the better cover guy. He's phenomenal. But Pat is the better athlete, tackler, and he goes for the strip after the catch.

If I had to choose today, I'd say Madison over Surtain. Fletcher could end up with better cover skills than Surtain. And he's also a good tackler. I'd rather not have to choose though.

Back
Top Bottom