Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 2000 - Chris Weinke

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 1999 - Ron Dayne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1998 - Ricky Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jason White had a fabulous season last year, but if you put Eli Manning in the Oklahoma offense, and White in the Mississippi offense, Manning would have broken every passing record in the book (not to mention horse-whipping LSU and K-State), and White would have struggled to finish 6-5. Manning should have won the award.

Also, Crouch's 2001 award always stunk of a "lifetime achievement award" to me. As a UM fan, I'm a bit biased for Ken Dorsey, but I always felt that either Dorsey or Joey Harrington would have been a better choice than Crouch.

Josh Huepel should have won over Chris Wienerke. Heupel proved that by winning the National Championship that year. Against wienerke's FSU Seminoles.

2003, 2001, & 2000's Heisman winners were all wrong. Fitzgerald/Manning, Dorsey/Grossman, & Heupel should have been the respective winners.

I don't think any since 2000 are correct. The Hiesman has become a joke and is nothing but a popular contest. Why a defensive player can't win the title is just stupid to me.

ThunderCane said:
I don't think any since 2000 are correct. The Hiesman has become a joke and is nothing but a popular contest. Why a defensive player can't win the title is just stupid to me.

Palmer was correct.

Back
Top Bottom