Colombo Is Supposed To Be The Target For Our O-line Coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colombo Is Supposed To Be The Target For Our O-line Coach

So, we don't have a head coach signed, but there's speculation on assistants? I don't believe any reports coming out right now.

Heard he is well thought of in Dallas

But if you can't find talent across the OL it doesn't matter who the coach is

Forget Colombo, the Indianapolis Colts just fired their Offensive Line Coach. Bring him back to Miami. Dave Gugs deserves another chance.

Well there should be some level of familiarity there, for DeGuglielmo was with the Patriots 2014-15 and fired 2016..
The Pats. OL usually did pretty much always give Brady some time, and He seemed to have a good year with the Colts, though a Josh McDaniel choice, which seems to now not fit into Frank Reich plans, but Flores should have a good idea about this call...

Just one more thing ...
Columbo-Pointing-e1354687464658-530x400.jpg

Block that Son of a Bitch across from you!

Just read that Mark Colombo (one in the same) is also the lead singer in a Heavy Metal band. I'm all about bringing him back.

He was the worst tackle I've watched us have over the last 10 years (outside of Sam Young, who will never be beat) but I've read good things about him as a coach. I will also give him the benefit of the doubt for being old and worn down during his 1 year with us.

I wonder if Dante Scarnecchia has any apprentice somewhere who has learned well. Dave Degugs didn't do so hot with us and the Colts fired him.

looks like they overlapped at Boston College for a bit, likely been friends since.

The Cowboys will retain OL coach Marc Colombo for 2019.

The Cowboys fired ex-OL coach Paul Alexander during their Week 8 bye, and Colombo took over. He apparently acquitted himself well during the second half of the season.

Source: Rob Phillips on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom