Colour me Surprised | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colour me Surprised

Back from the game. Here are my takes

Detriots Turf is horrible

Josh - the elbow is really limiting him. You can see it in his throwing motion. He kind of is back to his rookie year big elongated tomahawk motion. His different arm angle throws are gone right now. It was noticeable.

WRs - Bills need Gabe Davis to pull his head out his routes are lazy, slow not sure if it is mental from the injury he had wary in the season or that ankle and groin still bothering him. But he is hurting the offense right now.

Dorsey- he is really struggling right now. Will not scheme to get Diggs away from the brackets he is facing. Route concepts are basic. I am missing Daboll

OL can we please finally invest some assets and fix the freaking OG play finally.

Good to see Tre Back on the field. That will really help the pass defense

Good to have 8 wins and 10 days off after the last couple games. Von only have a sprain please and thank you.
8BFC5920-E7CF-4575-B466-71C210E98729.jpeg

Want to discuss?

Still good but not the HOF many claimed

This BFIP poster is a poor sport he talks a big game disappears and sulks a lot

At least NYJUNC wouldn’t hide
Thanks for the info, I'm really new to this board and don't know all the players yet!

You joined in 2001 I thot you would kno Junc?

But glad to have you aboard bro!!
Believe it or not, Andrew Tatum and I started this site then, I had a conflict with another member and was on another site for a few years!
You joined in 2001 I thot you would kno Junc?

But glad to have you aboard bro!!
This site has come a long way since 2001!

Believe it or not, Andrew Tatum and I started this site then, I had a conflict with another member and was on another site for a few years!

This site has come a long way since 2001!

Oh Okay I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

Thanks for forging this idea wit Tatum - I have been running off trolls since 2004 and I think you should shoulder some of the blame lol

83EF3C1F-9AB1-4055-A5C5-DA8768E4C64C.jpeg

150 games

0D7554ED-9B4A-41AE-94F0-EDC5EDD78F93.jpeg

EF3DB380-47BE-455C-A7FF-0488C7FB375D.jpeg

75 games

You confident you should be running your moutt about Cam?

And Andrew Luck didn’t receive all those injuries from standing tall in the pocket as you suggested in another post in FH he was a happy to run and put pressure on the D kind of QB and it caught up to him faster than Cam and Josh.

Hits hurt ask Brett Favre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom