Colt Brennan.. Saban can get this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan.. Saban can get this guy

C

chada456

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9890958

The article states that Brennan would only enter the draft if a team tells him they'd pick him high in the draft... Saban should send a scout over to Hawaii and be in awe.. the guy has sick talent- and no, im not just sayin that from lookin at his stats (which are unbelievable)... the guys throwin ability is insane. hes on target, powerful arm, hes mobile.. and played well in the tougher games on their schedule against teams like Alabama, Boise St., Purdue, Oregon State, and the amazing Hawaii Bowl against ASU.

I think Brennan is kind of a wild card....tough to really evaluate guys from Hawaii. He is bigger than Chang, who set a lot of records, and has decent mobility, a very accurate arm, but not a cannon.....kind of throws it sidearm at times. I think Brennan would do better by staying in school another year and come out next year when there will be a lot less competition.

I remember hearing on TV how that kid was barely recruited by well known programs coming out of H.S. Guys that come out of a June Jone's offense & Run-n-Shoot type system have great college stats, win alot of games... but never seem to pan out to well in the NFL?? David Klinger, Andre Ware...another one who was playin for Hawaii the past few yrs is on an NFL roster somewhere...?
I think he stays in school for another year

I remember hearing on TV how that kid was barely recruited by well known programs coming out of H.S. Guys that come out of a June Jone's offense & Run-n-Shoot type system have great college stats, win alot of games... but never seem to pan out to well in the NFL?? David Klinger, Andre Ware...another one who was playin for Hawaii the past few yrs is on an NFL roster somewhere...?

that does not mean anything. the kid can flat out play.

The guy has sick accuracy, not sure if you can coach that. I would love for us to pick him in the second if he's available.

As a freshman he was on Colorados roster, so he mustve been recruited...and its easy to say hes good bc hes in the system, but he goes beyond the system...

lol. On Christmas Eve, I was watching Hawaii game against Arizona State. Let me tell you, in the pocket, he kind of reminds me of Joey Harrington with mobility. I don't know why, but I saw some Joey in him.

He looks a little shaky, and looks as if he's about to fold. But he played a great game though and had an excellent year. Completing over 72 percent of his passes and over 50 touchdowns. Insane. Though Joey too had a pretty good college career as well. lol

he was actually very highly recruited out west, but got into BIG touble with the law (one time thing), and everyone turned their back on him, so he walked on at Hawaii.

Brennan is also a better prospect than any QB June has coached. Unlike most of the QBs in the Run-N-Shoot, he doesn't throw many ints to go with the tds

lol. On Christmas Eve, I was watching Hawaii game against Arizona State. Let me tell you, in the pocket, he kind of reminds me of Joey Harrington with mobility. I don't know why, but I saw some Joey in him.

He looks a little shaky, and looks as if he's about to fold. But he played a great game though and had an excellent year. Completing over 72 percent of his passes and over 50 touchdowns. Insane. Though Joey too had a pretty good college career as well. lol

a little shaky? looks like Harrington? My fellow fin fan, you could not be more wrong... He showed so much poise in that game. He has a nice arm and can throw the ball deep ON target, something Harrington cant do.

haha i like wat he sed in an article [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Our offense is designed to put up numbers. I don't understand why people want to talk that down. It's funny because I watch some of the guys, the Brady Quinns, the Brian Brohms from Louisville, and they get credited for big games when they throw for 280 yards and two touchdowns.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Times,serif][/FONT][FONT=Times,serif]Hawaii QB Colt Brennan[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom