Colts and Falcons in Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts and Falcons in Super Bowl

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching early playoff games, I think the two hottest teams in football right now are the Falcons and Colts. It would be interesting to see two offensive powerhouses make it to the Super Bowl.

A lot will depend on turnovers and both team will have to play decent, not great defense, but I really think a Falcons-Colts Super Bowl is a possibility.

If the Falcons make it, it gives the Dolphins hope. They hired a good, young coach (Jim Mora, Jr.) and added a few key players - nothing dramatic. If we shore up our O-line and find a great running back, who knows?

Im not entirely sold on the Colts (Pitt is still my pick from the AFC) but I definately think Atlanta is going to represent the NFC. They're dismantling a pretty decent Rams team right now, and if Vick gets on a good streak, they can run with anyone.

I love the Steelers, but they should have lost to the Jets tonight. What will they do against Peyton Manning? If Dwight Freeney pressures Big Ben, it's all over. I would love to see two great offenses face each other for a change.

thats who I think it will be, the Eagles just can't do it without T.O.

Five stars for your own off topic thread?? :lol:

FinFan57 said:
After watching early playoff games, I think the two hottest teams in football right now are the Falcons and Colts. It would be interesting to see two offensive powerhouses make it to the Super Bowl.

A lot will depend on turnovers and both team will have to play decent, not great defense, but I really think a Falcons-Colts Super Bowl is a possibility.

If the Falcons make it, it gives the Dolphins hope. They hired a good, young coach (Jim Mora, Jr.) and added a few key players - nothing dramatic. If we shore up our O-line and find a great running back, who knows?

I was actually thinking it was going to be a Falcons Steelers SB, but I too am now leaning toward a high powered SB offense in a Falcons COlts SB....

Im rooting for the Falcs.

Back
Top Bottom