Colts fan here to say congrats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts fan here to say congrats!

RSColtsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow! I don't know what the general consensus is among phin fans but what a great draft. Top 3 picks are off the charts.

Difference maker first, great value in the second, and a small gamble with great upside in the third. First 3 were perfect. Yes, I'm jealous. You guys broke my heart taking Roth in the 2nd....I KNOW Polian and Dungy were praying he'd fall to the bottom of that round. (I know...wishful thinking....)

Okay so now go kick the Patriot's a$$....please! (while I continue to ponder what the he!! the Colts were thinking after the first round :mad: )

RSColtsfan

RSColtsFan said:
Wow! I don't know what the general consensus is among phin fans but what a great draft. Top 3 picks are off the charts.

Difference maker first, great value in the second, and a small gamble with great upside in the third. First 3 were perfect. Yes, I'm jealous. You guys broke my heart taking Roth in the 2nd....I KNOW Polian and Dungy were praying he'd fall to the bottom of that round. (I know...wishful thinking....)

Okay so now go kick the Patriot's a$$....please! (while I continue to ponder what the he!! the Colts were thinking after the first round :mad: )

RSColtsfan

I Respect that!!..Thank god we are no longer in the same division..

RSColtsFan said:

RSColtsfan

Thanks and I hope we will too. If you could do us a favor and trade Peyton Manning for Gus Frerotte, we would be very happy. lol. :roflmao:

Thanks a lot, good luck to you guys this year. Odd how a Colts fan is happier with our draft than several of the so called phins fans on this board :confused2

DonShula84 said:
Thanks a lot, good luck to you guys this year. Odd how a Colts fan is happier with our draft than several of the so called phins fans on this board :confused2

If a Pats, Jets, or Bills fan is happier with our draft then several phins fans, something's wrong either way. :shakeno:

Regan21286 said:
Thanks and I hope we will too. If you could do us a favor and trade Peyton Manning for Gus Frerotte, we would be very happy. lol. :roflmao:

We'll hang on to Peyton thank you.. :D ...but in all seriousness you guys are officially scary now. Saban + great draft + defense mostly intact = SCARY

Quick turn around forcasted here.....so anyway, good luck this season, smack the Patsies again, and I would prefer that you just miss the playoffs. ;)

If it makes you feel any better mr colts fan guy i didnt think your draft was bad at all. Ive learned to never doubt Polian for 1 thing. In addition Jackson is a good physical Cb who is probably a good fit in a cover 2 scheme where its not straight man.

RSColtsFan said:
We'll hang on to Peyton thank you.. :D ...but in all seriousness you guys are officially scary now. Saban + great draft + defense mostly intact = SCARY

Quick turn around forcasted here.....so anyway, good luck this season, smack the Patsies again, and I would prefer that you just miss the playoffs. ;)

Thanks, and if we MAKE the playoffs, we'll be sure to give you deja-vu from a few years back and have Mare kick the game winner on you ;)

DonShula84 said:

OMG! Tell the so-called phins fans to try spending a few drafts with 'Uncle Bill.'

Offense off the charts, deparately need D, and we spent the past few years drafting TE's in the high rounds! Now, we still need help, especially UP FRONT, and we start with TWO CB's and a third round reach! :(

So tell the malcontents we keep our respective #1's, and we'll swap you the 2nd and 3rd round picks straight up.....deal? ;)

(just a little frustrated, Polian truly has done a good job of keeping us competitive.....jealous of your draft, and the Cards of all people!)

RSColtsFan said:
OMG! Tell the so-called phins fans to try spending a few drafts with 'Uncle Bill.'

Offense off the charts, deparately need D, and we spent the past few years drafting TE's in the high rounds! Now, we still need help, especially UP FRONT, and we start with TWO CB's and a third round reach! :(

So tell the malcontents we keep our respective #1's, and we'll swap you the 2nd and 3rd round picks straight up.....deal? ;)

(just a little frustrated, Polian truly has done a good job of keeping us competitive.....jealous of your draft, and the Cards of all people!)
Ill tell you what, We'll give you Vonnie Holliday and Darrio Romero for Reggie Wayne and a 2006 2nd rd pick :lol:

dominizzo said:
thnx who the colts pick any good players besides marlin jackson

Well, I think Vincent "Sweet Pea" Burns, DE out of Kentucky, could develop into a good rotational player, but too many reaches for us in this draft. I think we really needed to try and move up and grab another difference maker besides Jackson. LIKE IOWA's ROTH :fire:

I thought we needed to defensive "impact" type players. We got one. The rest, well, we place our trust in Polian I guess. (Keep in mind we got NO FREE AGENT HELP WHATSOEVER, up to this point)

RSColtsFan said:
Well, I think Vincent "Sweet Pea" Burns, DE out of Kentucky, could develop into a good rotational player, but too many reaches for us in this draft. I think we really needed to try and move up and grab another difference maker besides Jackson. LIKE IOWA's ROTH :fire:

I thought we needed to defensive "impact" type players. We got one. The rest, well, we place our trust in Polian I guess. (Keep in mind we got NO FREE AGENT HELP WHATSOEVER, up to this point)
Honestly im not sure you really need more than homefield advantage. get NE in your house I think you might be able to burn them a bit or at least enough for a win.

Back
Top Bottom