Colts lose to Houston! Now next week matters | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts lose to Houston! Now next week matters

Indy hasnt loooked that good to me they arent goign to do good in the playoffs in my opinion.

I'm with you on that one.

It's amazing how their fans (and even some of their advocates who weren't necessarily fans) were downplaying their bad run defense 3-4 weeks ago. Some of them proclaimed they had shown "improvement" and that it didn't matter.

But in truth, the Texans exploited the blueprint to beating the Colts. Run the ball down their throats for long spells of time, and keep Peyton Manning off of the field.

Knowing football and its love for irony, watch this be the year, of course, that Peyton wins it all, but I agree with you...this is probably his worst playoff-bound squad since the 2002 club.

Since the game does not matter, I would start Allen and Bell at safety and let them get some experience playing against the colts offense. It would be great experience for both of these guys.

Trust me, we wouldn't be able to stop their offense. It'd be a high scoring game, though. Their rushing defense couldn't even stop Rod freaking Dayne.

I kind of find it hard to trust you when its a known fact that Miami always plays Indy really well due to the fact we were divisional opponents. Its a known fact that Manning has publicly stated that Zach and Co pretty know every tendencies that Indy runs.

Now with that being said, TRUST me indy wont run up the score and if they do Miami will run it up their but to keep them check. If you dont believe me watch what happens.

Keep the personal comments out of it, and in the future if you report a personal comment from another poster, make sure you don't make one of your own.

In other words guys, stop hyjacking the thread with posts that contain measuring sticks. Thank you and continue on.

First of all for those hoping we beat the colts. For me this game is meaningless now. We are not going to playoffs. And Indy isn't undeafeted anymore. So this game has no meaning. At least for Miami it doesn't. The only thing we get if we win any more games is worst draft position.

Now I can see playing lots of guys that we wouldn't see a whole lot of. But other than that a win doesn't mean anything. other than we would have won game.

ahh yes, the whole "let's lose to improve draft position".

at most we'd go up a handful of spots, and sincethe first round is a crapshoot anyway, count me in as a player rooting for his team to win.

Back
Top Bottom