Colts lose to Houston! Now next week matters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts lose to Houston! Now next week matters

Benched

Starter
Reaction score
Houston just beat the Colts 27-24. So we can kiss seeing their backup players goodbye. They're still playing for home field advantage.

If San Diego wins today then Indy won't be able to get homefield advantage for the playoffs but either way Miami will be facing their starters.

That's actually a good thing, one more legitimate game to evaluate players for next season. If they were playing their backups against us it would be nothing more than a preseason game with no real chance to evaluate our players.

That's actually a good thing, one more legitimate game to evaluate players for next season. If they were playing their backups against us it would be nothing more than a preseason game with no real chance to evaluate our players.
I'd rather go against Indianapolis backups and have a better chance at a win. But that's just me.

I want Miami to go up against Indianapolis starters so we can see how our players do and I can't wait to see Ronnie Brwon go up against that run "D".

I'm with Bluehaze. I'd rather throw some youngsters into the fire and see how they preform.
Kind of like how we threw Derrick Hagan into the fire this year? That worked out great, didn't it?

I'd rather go against Indianapolis backups and have a better chance at a win. But that's just me.

I'd rather go against their starters and get a win..but that's just me :lol:

I'd rather go against their starters and get a win..but that's just me :lol:
Trust me, we wouldn't be able to stop their offense. It'd be a high scoring game, though. Their rushing defense couldn't even stop Rod freaking Dayne.

Trust me, we wouldn't be able to stop their offense. It'd be a high scoring game, though. Their rushing defense couldn't even stop Rod freaking Dayne.
We will have to find that out next week.

Would you even have to?

First of all, we've always matched up well against Peyton. He's never really gouged us (true we had Surtain and Madison then, but still).

Secondly, if you control the clock with the ground game, you keep him out of it.

Miami could beat Indy.

I don't want another game like last year's week 17 which was our A team against the opponent's B team. This is going to be our last fins game for almost half a year, for god's sakes! And one game wouldn't teach us anything about the newbies we threw out there anyway.

Can't wait to see Ronnie Brown have the best game of his career next week.:evil:

Would you even have to?

First of all, we've always matched up well against Peyton. He's never really gouged us (true we had Surtain and Madison then, but still).

Secondly, if you control the clock with the ground game, you keep him out of it.

Miami could beat Indy.

I don't want another game like last year's week 17 which was our A team against the opponent's B team. This is going to be our last fins game for almost half a year, for god's sakes! And one game wouldn't teach us anything about the newbies we threw out there anyway.
Dungy will be Dungy.

Back
Top Bottom