Colts @ Patriots | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts @ Patriots

Looks like Coach Belichick is ready for his post game meal at the soup kitchen.

Looking at the long pass to Clark earlier, was Rodney called for a facemask?

The Patriots receivers looked like our receivers in previous weeks. Dropping every pass and tipping it up to other defender's hands.

Vertical Limit said:
The Patriots receivers looked like our receivers in previous weeks. Dropping every pass and tipping it up to other defender's hands.

I agree and it also looked like Mularkey confered with McDaniels on the offensive calls. We played perhaps our worst game of the season tonight. Very disappointing game to lose by seven and even after 5 turnovers still had a chance at the end to tie. I'm just glad it was't a regular season game. You guys must be happy about beating the bears in their house today..Congrats of the win!

I kept yelling at the TV for them to run the damn ball, stupid stupid play calling by the Pats tonight. Good to see other o-coordinators mess up instead of Mularkey for once though :)

DonShula84 said:
I kept yelling at the TV for them to run the damn ball, stupid stupid play calling by the Pats tonight. Good to see other o-coordinators mess up instead of Mularkey for once though :)

I've heard all over the papers and radio about how bad the gameplan was for the pats.

They didn't get stupid overnight

They are saving the better gameplan for the playoffs. IMO

Why did Pats abondon their gameplan. Because of them I didnt win because Maroney didnt get a TD or 100 yards.

Chavez Ravine said:
I've heard all over the papers and radio about how bad the gameplan was for the pats.

They didn't get stupid overnight

They are saving the better gameplan for the playoffs. IMO

I like the way you think my friend! I don't believe the Pats got stupid overnight but they sure got sloppy overnight. I have much confidence that after turning the ball over 5 times and still having a chance to tie that game up that the colts will definately not go undefeated. They should have beat us by atleast 3 TD's with those kinds of take away numbers.

Back
Top Bottom