COLTS: Ricky Williams is out for the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

COLTS: Ricky Williams is out for the season

DanTheMan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ricky Williams is out for the season

I just logged on to my fantasy homepage on nfl.com & this is what it said.

Ricky Williams under went treatment last night on his knee which he injured during a practice session yesterday. It is highly unlikely the Dolphins star will return this season. He has to undergo MRI scans to his left interiate crutiate ligament.

I'm gonna cry after I punch holes in every one of my walls.

:fire: :fire:

Re: Ricky Williams is out for the season

Originally posted by DanTheMan
I just logged on to my fantasy homepage on nfl.com & this is what it said.

Ricky Williams under went treatment last night on his knee which he injured during a practice session yesterday. It is highly unlikely the Dolphins star will return this season. He has to undergo MRI scans to his left interiate crutiate ligament.

I'm gonna cry after I punch holes in every one of my walls.

:fire: :fire:

It will never end.... go back to your fantasy page.

The guy from the Colts:o

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.....U guys are making me feel better.....maybe it is someone in my league pulling a fast one on us Dolphin fans. I can't find any info anywhere else. I am not a prankster so lose the f-in attitudes with me. It looks like I fell victim to a ball bust.

Ricky Williams Out.

Williams In Full Form

Ricky Williams under went treatment last night on his knee which he injured during a practice session yesterday. It is highly unlikely the Dolphins star will return this season. He has to undergo MRI scans to his left interiate crutiate ligament. Many fantasy teams should jump on the ball early and... Full story

NFL.com Fantaasy league must be wrong I guess, you guys must know what is going on every second of the day in camp there at NOVA.

Yo...D

I can't find it any where else myself, someone might want your pick, I just called a bud down there and there are no reports on local channels, radio or TV.

Yeah I got my balls busted........I'm an idiot...........The huge knot in my stomach is gone now. I gotta say that that was very painful.....I was just about to order the nfl package with direct tv & I was gonna forget about it cause it would have been pointless.

Sorry for the false alarm......but again lose the attitudes.

Originally posted by PhinCrazy
Yo...D

I can't find it any where else myself, someone might want your pick, I just called a bud down there and there are no reports on local channels, radio or TV.

Yeah.........he's gonna pay! :fire:

It cant be Ricky Williams, people all around the news press would be on that and havent seen anything on espn.. its the colts ricky williams...

I can't stop laughing either....We need to kill who ever posted that in our League...

:billsbite

Back
Top Bottom