Colts: Ricky Williams' knee? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts: Ricky Williams' knee?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Ricky Williams' knee?

I just read under ESPN pre game that Ricky has something with his knee? I didn't catch if he's out or what. .but someone on billszone said he saw it was 3 weeks..:(

ricky williams knee answer

The Ricky Williams you are referring to is the Ricky Williams that plays for the Indiannapolis Colts...not our beloved Ricky Williams..I will copy and paste the text below...this is from cbs.sportsline.com ...

Colts' Williams out three weeks Updated 8/11/03

Williams, Ricky RB IND

News: The Indianapolis Star reports Ricky Williams will miss at least three weeks with a sprained MCL in his right knee. Analysis: With Dominic Rhodes and James Mungro also out, Brian Allen is currently serving as Edgerrin James' backup.

I don't know what the situation is with Ricky's knee. However, I would be glad to see him sit out the remaining pre-season, he is just too valuable to the Phins chances this year. IMHO, lack of game time reps will not hurt Ricky, and the risk of him being hurt is huge. With a QB, the pre season can be very important for timing etc....in contrast to a RB, where the lack of playing time will probably have a minor effect (like the pun?). Henry and Edwards deserve the time to showcase themselves, as both players are fighting for jobs.

Oh, nice.
Got worried there for a sec cause I only caught the name.

Can delete this if ya want ;p

Heh, Ricky sperated his shoulder in like Week 3 last year and played right on thru it. He only mentioned it on his site. Then he quietly had surgery in February. The man is tough. It's gonna take a freight train to keep him out. :)

Lets delete this thread and pretend none of this ever happened!

Back
Top Bottom