Colts vs Patriots Game Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

No one can stop Patriots...

Not only are they luckiest team in the NFL but the refs are on their side.

I'm not watchin' the GD SB! Couldn't be paid to....the league is getting borderline incompetant and its sickening. I saw at LEAST 6 defensive holding calls (not called), 5 offensive holding calls (not called), a late hit out of bounds (not called). All for the Pats. I counted a few for the Colts too....it wasn't 1-sided....just totally lop-sided. If that's what we have to go up against next year...its gonna be ugly.

F*** YOU TAGLIABUE!!

I will watch NO non-Dolphin games next year either.

FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!
FU......TAGLIABUE!!!!!

Get that chant going!!!....Lets go....!!!

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
That said......4 picks and a fumble and won by 10? Against a porous Colts D? Not very impressive....won't do against the Panthers.

Wanna bet?

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
I'm not watchin' the GD SB! Couldn't be paid to....the league is getting borderline incompetant and its sickening. I saw at LEAST 6 defensive holding calls (not called), 5 offensive holding calls (not called), a late hit out of bounds (not called). All for the Pats. I counted a few for the Colts too....it wasn't 1-sided....just totally lop-sided. If that's what we have to go up against next year...its gonna be ugly.

F*** YOU TAGLIABUE!!

I will watch NO non-Dolphin games next year either.

Alot of teams get those kind of breaks, even us on occassion, but nE does seem to get more than their fair share tho. We will have to put up with this kind of stuff untill replay would include those kinds of things as well. You know that alot of times they can't really see it but call it anyway, etc and a replay should stop alot of it. evrtything should be reviewable not just the piddly stuff that is now. There should be unlimited replays allowed. Ways to stop bogus challenges would be to slap the offending team with a 5 yd penalty along with the loss of a TO. If no tOs remain, hit'em with a 15 ydr. Sure the games may last longer. Just adjust the starting times, etc. Besides, it would give them some more ad time to sell.

Originally posted by minus
No one can stop Patriots...

Not only are they luckiest team in the NFL but the refs are on their side.

This all may be true but one can not deny the fact that the pats are also one of the best coached and prepared teams in the league even tho they lack alot of true talent. They have the right combination from the HC on down. They always have a game plan and most importantly they always come to play with all the heart and desire you can possibly come with. A vast difference between them and us. We play like that only a couple a games a year while they give 150% every game. When you play like that consislently, it only seems like they are getting all the breaks. Hell, they're making all the breaks. BB is the biggest reason for their success and that is why we will go no where in particular with Wannstedt as HC. just can't happen. bBs players believe in him while it is quite apparent our's don't give a **** for Wanny and who can blame them??

Back
Top Bottom