Colts wont take Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts wont take Luck

I will be the biggest Colts fan next week. St. Louis closes out against Pitt & San Fran. Minny closes out against Washington and Chicago. This is going to be very interesting, although I would hope for St. Louis getting the pick rather than Minnesota. Either team would take gladly take a plethora of picks/players to build around their QB's.

who does st louis close with??? cause that sucker looks like its their pick right now

@ Pittsburgh
VS San Fran

Minny still has the Redskins, and the Bears.
Indi plays against Jacksonville next weekend.

Looks like the Rams are getting that number 1 pick.

I will be the biggest Colts fan next week. St. Louis closes out against Pitt & San Fran. Minny closes out against Washington and Chicago. This is going to be very interesting, although I would hope for St. Louis getting the pick rather than Minnesota. Either team would take gladly take a plethora of picks/players to build around their QB's.

i'm not so sure minny wouldn't take luck...if they had the top pick...but st louis...that screams 2 more losses provided san fran has nothing to play for week 17

who does st louis close with??? cause that sucker looks like its their pick right now

St. Louis won't win another game. They have Pitt and 49ers left.

Minnesota, however, will end up with the first pick if they lose out and the Colts win the last game. Vikings close with Washington and Chicago which are actually both winnable games for them since Chicago has no QB and no offense.

i wouldn't trust jax to beat anyone with blaine gabbert and the way the jags secondary at cb is ravaged by injury wayne and garcon could have a damn field day week 17...they just got to stop mjd

St. Louis won't win another game. They have Pitt and 49ers left.

Minnesota, however, will end up with the first pick if they lose out and the Colts win the last game. Vikings close with Washington and Chicago which are actually both winnable games for them since Chicago has no QB and no offense.

I thought Minnesota had a higher SOS than St. Louis, no?

Hoops:

I would only hope Minnesota would stick with Ponder, but I also believe they have a higher chance of drafting Luck than St. Louis.

To be very honest, if it came down to Luck going #1 no matter what, I'd rather it be St. Louis than Indy. Just the thought of the continuity Indy will have if they draft Luck would annoy me to no end. St. Louis has been crappy enough that it wouldn't bother me nearly as much.

this thread title is so true now, because the colts wont take luck, because they will not get the 1st overall pick now. boy am i happy. screw them, they dont deserve it.

bottom line is if its st louis or minnesota we got a shot to trade up...if it was indy polian was gonna tell all of us to shove it and take luck...hell he may still try and trade up if possible...but we at least got a shot...my guess though given st louis has bradford on a $78 mil deal $50 mil guaranteed is they are much less likely to keep that pick than minnesota is...if minny gets it i wouldn't count my chickens that they would auto trade it...ponders been decent enough where i think you build around him but the cap isn't a problem given the new cba and they could decide given lucks stature he's too good to pass up...but we need to be in that damn trade discussions and we have the ammo to make it happen...we have young existing nfl talent they would covet...vontae is a young cb in the mold of the older veteran cb winfield thats on their roster right now and its a big need...hell maybe they take jake instead and fill the left tackle spot...him and 2 #1's...go for it!!!

I thought Minnesota had a higher SOS than St. Louis, no?

Hoops:

I would only hope Minnesota would stick with Ponder, but I also believe they have a higher chance of drafting Luck than St. Louis.

No St. Louis has had a brutal schedule. As of right now their SOS is .589, they had games against Green Bay, New Orleans, NFC East and AFC North (Ravens, Pitt, Cincy, Cleveland). Where Minnesota's SOS is .567 with games agianst Washington, Arizona, NFC South and AFC West. It's a difference of 5 wins...St. Louis opponent record is 132-92 while Minnesota is 127-97.

thinkin about it minnesota may be just what we need to make a trade...they need left tackle and cb help BAD...offer em jake and 2 1's and see if they'll take it...if not worse case freakin throw in vontae...

just go balls out miami!!! this fan base is tired of bull****

we also have brandon marshall...a #1 wr minnesota needs...offer em jake this years #1 and next years #1 which i'm tellin ya will perk their ears and if thats no go vontae or marshall...i think miamis got what they're looking for

thinkin about it minnesota may be just what we need to make a trade...they need left tackle and cb help BAD...offer em jake and 2 1's and see if they'll take it...if not worse case freakin throw in vontae...

just go balls out miami!!! this fan base is tired of bull****
Wow, that's giving up a lot. If they wouldn't jump on Jake and 2 1's then they'd be crazy. Lets not forget we're dealing with Rick Spielman over there...we can probably offer them some 3rd string CB and a 1st rounder and make the trade.

Wow, that's giving up a lot. If they wouldn't jump on Jake and 2 1's then they'd be crazy. Lets not forget we're dealing with Rick Spielman over there...we can probably offer them some 3rd string CB and a 1st rounder and make the trade.

i know its a lot...but if that picks traded its gonna be for a ransom...and boy would they love to fill that left tackle spot with an all pro...we're gonna have to wow em i promise you that much...there will be plenty of offers coming in...so wow em

I think Minnesota wouldt take Luck and try and trade Ponder. Ponder isn't that great of a QB prospect imo.

I think STL would trade the pick.

Back
Top Bottom