Colts wont take Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts wont take Luck

If Minnesota would trade Ponder because they intend to draft Luck then the value of Ponder goes down I would think. They would be stuck with two QBs they are paying first round money to, granted it's not what it used to be but it's still more than they'd like when they have so many holes to fill. Their entire defense outside of Jared Allen needs to be remade, the offensive line is in shambles, they have no #1 receiver, they have Adrian Peterson but really nothing behind him, depth is an issue. In other words their a long ways away from even competing in that division with an up-and-coming Detroit team, world champion Packers team and a Chicago team that was headed to the playoffs before they lost Forte and Cutler.

It would just make so much more sense for them to trade out for multiple picks...this is their chance for redemption after the Herschel Walker trade, lol. Ponder won't get them as many picks as the #1 overall pick would.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ture-i-see-him-coming-back-and-playing-here/1

If they have the opportunity I think they will take Luck. Why wouldn't they. Manning knows one day his career will end, so why would he be mad or upset that his team is setting themselves up for the future. Every smart team should do the same. Ask the Packers if they cared wether or not Favre was pissed when they picked Rodgers. Favre is going to the HOF just like Manning, but when his time was up the Packers said thanks for everything and have a good life. It can really be that simple.

Back
Top Bottom