Combine news and notes: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine news and notes:

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
The Dolphins interviewed Manny Lawson who ran a 4.41 40
Watched Omar Jacobs drills closely and had an interview with Jacobs
Interviewed LB Kevin Simon from Ten.
Interviewed Richard Marshall CB Fresno St.
Interviewed Anothony Mix WR from Auburn
Interviewed Chris Denney WR from Nebraska
Interviewed Skyler Green WR LSU
Brodie Croyle and Kelley Clemens QB both interviewed with Fins
Andre Hall RB South Florida interviewed with the fins
Marcus McNeil interviewed with the Fins OT Auburn

there is probably a couple others i missed, if you want the link it's:

2006.ontheclockdraft.com/quickhits.php

I'd love to get Lawson and Jacobs and a couple others off this list. I really think Lawson would be amazing in Saban's system, especially if Miami can find a good young run stuffing DT. Jacobs has a lot of talent and would be a great guy to develop. I like Croyle better as a leader, but wouldn't mind Jacobs.

Seems like te dolphins really want Jacobs, from everything I have read it seems the QB who is getting the most interest from the Dolphins is Jacobs.It remind me of last ear and how they scouted ALabi

I hope he is our 3rd round pick our maybe even fourth i love the attention he has been getting from us. And i also love how he said he would love to be a Dolphin,man if we draft him Im going to love to see how he develops....

so we grab him in the 2nd, did you guys forget Wanny isnt the head coach we actually have picks now in the draft with Saban

RnR3423 said:
so we grab him in the 2nd, did you guys forget Wanny isnt the head coach we actually have picks now in the draft with Saban

You have to forgive us, we're just so use to not having a 1st AND 2nd round pick.

I have a feeling Lawson could very well be our draft choice.

^I hope your right with assumption. I would be thrilled to no end if we got Lawson and somehow hope Jacobs last to the 3rd round and draft either G or a DB in the 2nd.

Im just curious how Omar is with a mean defense breathing down him neck. I wonder the same thing about Cutler. I wonder the same thing about everyone. putting the ball on the numbers with no one in your face isnt really that impressive. I Just hope people dont get too rapped up in what you see at the combine. Its not really the real deal. That said, I think this is a good year for QB's no doubt.

finfan54 said:
Im just curious how Omar is with a mean defense breathing down him neck. I wonder the same thing about Cutler. I wonder the same thing about everyone. putting the ball on the numbers with no one in your face isnt really that impressive. I Just hope people dont get too rapped up in what you see at the combine. Its not really the real deal. That said, I think this is a good year for QB's no doubt.

Apparently you didn't see much of him this year, on the field where you like to do your evaluating.

Back
Top Bottom