Combine/players discussed here prior | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine/players discussed here prior

my 2 cents

my 2 cents
Reaction score
Mike Walker...very good 40 time, caught the ball well and generally solidified a 4-5th round grade IMHO...

David Ball...ultra unimpressive, did not run, dropped more balls than Hagan did last year and was non discript in his routes....may have worked himself out of the draft.

Brian Leonard.....good 4 times and read he caught the ball well although I personally did not see it.

Meacham/Bowe/Jarrett...would not be surprised to see them go in that order and for D. Jarrett to be around for out # 2 pick...IMHO

Mike Walker...very good 40 time, caught the ball well and generally solidified a 4-5th round grade IMHO...

David Ball...ultra unimpressive, did not run, dropped more balls than Hagan did last year and was non discript in his routes....may have worked himself out of the draft.

Brian Leonard.....good 4 times and read he caught the ball well although I personally did not see it.

Meacham/Bowe/Jarrett...would not be surprised to see them go in that order and for D. Jarrett to be around for out # 2 pick...IMHO

Walker in the late 4th would be very nice for someone. It could be the case that both Rice and Garrett would be there at our 2nd round pick.

no matter what, i think it's safe to say that the dolphins will take a WR somewhere in this draft. It would just be bad strategy not to. i don't care if its Jarrett, Bowe, Rice, Meachem or whoever.

I still like Steve Smith...I believe he ran a 4.44 and he also produced in college

Personally, I would take Rice before Jarrett.
I would too. Although I am a Game****, and saw a hell of alot more of Rice than Jarrett. I'm a little more leire of guys at big time programs that have a tremendous supporting cast. It was just so awesome when the entire stadium knew that the ball was going to Rice (including the D) and they still couldn't do anything about it. Now that's a player.

With reports of Jarrett running a 4.7 in practice camps he will drop big time unless he can run a 4.5 in his pro day. Gonzo from ohio state looked good and several others. On QB's Stanton and Smith looked good. Both will be great pick ups for any team in second round. I think the dolphins if they go after wr they should trade up and get Jackson, or take Ginn at 9 if quin is gone. Steve Smith looked good too for second or 3 rd pic depending on who we draft first. I did get to see Levy Brown yesterday he looked great and so did Blaylock from Texas. I would rather have Blaylock in second round and take wr in first.

With reports of Jarrett running a 4.7 in practice camps he will drop big time unless he can run a 4.5 in his pro day. Gonzo from ohio state looked good and several others. On QB's Stanton and Smith looked good. Both will be great pick ups for any team in second round. I think the dolphins if they go after wr they should trade up and get Jackson, or take Ginn at 9 if quin is gone. Steve Smith looked good too for second or 3 rd pic depending on who we draft first. I did get to see Levy Brown yesterday he looked great and so did Blaylock from Texas. I would rather have Blaylock in second round and take wr in first.
I think Jarrett actually ran a 4.8 or something like that on his first run today.

Back
Top Bottom