Combine Talk | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

4.51 time for Strong...a little faster than I expected. 1.63 on the 10-yard split is a little slow.

jaelen strong at 4.51 . . .really good

I'm totally biased as an ASU fan, but I'd love to see him in Phins uniform. I think Wallace, Strong, and Landry would be a formidable WR corps.

Wow, Kevin White with a 4.35. Cooper, White, DGB, Parker, Dorsett, Strong....Conley out of nowhere. This is going to be an interesting draft for wide receivers.

That's a ridiculous time for a kid of Waller's size and weight. Jeez.

Kevin White...yes.

No chance Kevin White gets to us now. Freak!!

Disappointed . . . the prototype WR we needed. Perfect fit for the offense and Ryan Tannehill. He may be the #1 guy over Cooper with the combine he's putting up (this is very similar to Green vs. Jones)

Disappointed . . . the prototype WR we needed. Perfect fit for the offense and Ryan Tannehill. He may be the #1 guy over Cooper with the combine he's putting up (this is very similar to Green vs. Jones)

Yeah well Vince Mayle ran 4.73 so he's more the type of guy we draft...slow. We like those 4.7 WRs lol.

Tre McBride with a 4.41...on tape he looks exactly like a WR the Packers would take. Good route runner, hands catcher, body control, turns upfield quickly after the catch. Would not surprise me to see the Packers take him on day 2.

Back
Top Bottom