Combine Talk | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

Parker with 4.5 on the 2nd run, about where I expected him to run. Still good times from him.

DeVante Parker runs 4.50 his second time. I'm going to be really disappointed if White, Cooper and Parker are off the board when we pick. Unfortunately that's looking pretty likely.

Strong with a 4.44 . . . hellooooooo

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I'm gonna have to watch some Jalean strong stuff . . . . I didn't think he was that fast. He's a great fit on paper.

4.44 for Strong the second time...that's a good time....much faster than I expected.

I'm guessing pretty much everyone's going to be surprised by Strong's 4.44...because he doesn't play that fast.

4.44 for Strong the second time...that's a good time....much faster than I expected.

Especially when you factor in his 42 inch vert, his reliable hands, and his ability to catch out of the break.

This combine has been good to him for sure.

I'm starting to become a believer in Strong. Too bad he's in between our picks ...not good enough at #14, too good to make it to our 2nd rnd.

It's looking like DGB might be the only suitable WR at #14, he's raw but his upside is Megatron. I'd be ok if we took that chance.

I'm starting to become a believer in Strong. Too bad he's in between our picks ...not good enough at #14, too good to make it to our 2nd rnd.

It's looking like DGB might be the only suitable WR at #14, he's raw but his upside is Megatron. I'd be ok if we took that chance.

Huh? His upside, at it's highest, is Vincent Jackson. Megatron, as a propsect, is on another level from pretty much anybody you can think of.

I'm guessing pretty much everyone's going to be surprised by Strong's 4.44...because he doesn't play that fast.

Yeah you're right. He doesn't look that fast on tape to me. The WR drills are going to be important to him because I think he's a bit stiff in and out of his breaks.

Jeremy Maclin @jmac_18
Glad to see DGB out there at the combine...has a chance to be a star if he stays focused...

Was Maclin at Missouri with DGB?

Back
Top Bottom