Combine Talk | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

Who the heck is JJ Nelson?

He's killing this combine.

Yea, but 155 pound WR . . . showed some good hands in that gauntlet drill tho. Feels like he'll crumble at the next level though. Somebody will take a shot.

FYI, he's the lighest combine participant in 13 years :lol:

DGB at 4.49....for a guy close to 240....very good...could be the only guy left when the Phins pick....you pair that with Wallace and Landry and say **** you to the AFC East DBs

DGB at 4.49....for a guy close to 240....very good...could be the only guy left when the Phins pick....you pair that with Wallace and Landry and say **** you to the AFC East DBs

hartline(1).jpg

I was here before these guys and I'll be here after. People don't know my bond with Ryan goes beyond the field on Sunday. **** DGB :lol:

Huh? His upside, at it's highest, is Vincent Jackson. Megatron, as a propsect, is on another level from pretty much anybody you can think of.

You feel his upside as an NFL player is VJax? I think if he gets his head straight and continues to work his ass off he will be a lot closer to Megatron than VJax when he maxes out. The kid is a physical animal, he just needs polishing and mental work.

hartline(1).jpg

I was here before these guys and I'll be here after. People don't know my bond with Ryan goes beyond the field on Sunday. **** DGB :lol:

Asking why there was no flag for illegal contact...

"Mr. Hartline, you were never touched, you fell on your own accord"

Wait, is Vincent Jackson as a ceiling a bad thing?

Wait, is Vincent Jackson as a ceiling a bad thing?

It's not, I don't think anybody said it was.

I think it's also fair to mention it took Jackson to season 4 to really "get it" in the NFL . . . and this is with Rivers/Brees at QB and not the greatest WR group on the Chargers during that time.

I just think his career IMO translates more to what to expect of DGB.

People thinking it's gonna be Wallace, DGB and Landry wrecking **** in 2015, I am just trying to caution them with those type of expectations. It's fun to think about but it's also unlikely.

You feel his upside as an NFL player is VJax? I think if he gets his head straight and continues to work his ass off he will be a lot closer to Megatron than VJax when he maxes out. The kid is a physical animal, he just needs polishing and mental work.

Physical animal . . . he's not even the most physcial impressive WR at this combine. The dude from Georgia Tech is more impressive from a "physical standpoint".

Megatron was faster, stronger, more explosive and more athletic than DGB . . . and considering his size . . . the only guy you compare to Megatron, from a prospect standpoint, is Vernon Davis. Everybody else is on a lower tier.

It's not a bad thing to be Vincent Jackson, I will take that today. Just don't go throwing Megatron's name around like people can be compared to him though. It's not that close.

There's never been a player in the NFL like Megatron before and there hasn't been one like him since he's been in the league. He's unique, one of a kind. The comparisons to him by any player is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom