***Combine Update Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Combine Update Thread***

Juan Cribbs said:
according to your sig nothing has really started yet.

:lol: Good call, I forgot the coverage didn't start til 2pm.

Oh well at least we'll have a thread ready.

playmaker1 said:
do we know whats on the schedule for today? a link?

Just interviews and press conferences. Maybe weigh-ins.

playmaker1 said:
thanks, I thought that was it, but never know. it is in indy

Yeah Indy, the actual drills don't start til Saturday.

weigh ins for RBs/OL/K were earlier today and now they are doing their wonderlics... some early reports can be found at nfl.com in the draft blog area...

reggie bush weighed in at only 201 lbs... :eek:

arsenal said:
weigh ins for RBs/OL/K were earlier today and now they are doing their wonderlics... some early reports can be found at nfl.com in the draft blog area...

reggie bush weighed in at only 201 lbs... :eek:
I guess that doesnt suprise me. He never has looked very big. He can gain some weight, and probably will in training camp. I dont think that affects him going number 1

Bush may have be only 201 but he looked solid and extremly ripped. He never had any injury problems. I dont think its anything to worry about. Ferguson weighed in at 312 I think. I dont think his wieght is an issue either. Almost all of his weight is muscle. He looked strong and did not have the fat you typically see on a tackle

i don't thinking adding weight would help bush out anyway. he's just a lean guy. adding weight will only slow him down and limit his agility.

t2thejz said:
Bush may have be only 201 but he looked solid and extremly ripped. He never had any injury problems. I dont think its anything to worry about. Ferguson weighed in at 312 I think. I dont think his wieght is an issue either. Almost all of his weight is muscle. He looked strong and did not have the fat you typically see on a tackle

I sort of view that as a negative. He looked ripped at 201 pounds...does that mean he doesn't have the frame to be able to add weight without losing speed?

I'm not high on Bush, personally.

Back
Top Bottom