***Combine Update Thread*** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Combine Update Thread***

Alex22 said:
Not sure whats funny about that :confused:

I was expecting Hester to run about a 4.36 or so

Exactly, everyone talks about his blazing speed.

phinfan_1 said:
Jason Allen 4.42 final run.

Pretty good for someone who had hip problems. Would love to see him still there in the 3rd.

SpeedRush99 said:
Exactly, everyone talks about his blazing speed.

I still think he is faster than he ran I mean Chad Johnson ran a 4.5 and he is a very fast WR now, so 40's can be deceiving

Maybe he is only that fast though, I dont know but I was expecting more

Alex22 said:
Im glad Cromartie ran a little slower than thought, better chance he is there when we pick

From what I have read from everyone who loves Cromartie on this site, his "Olympic 4.3 speed" is one of the main reasons why he is so beloved, amongst his other "out of world measurables." He ran a 4.5 at the combine, mediocre speed at best for a CB. And now we are glad he ran slow so we have a better chance to draft him? :sidelol: A rational person would think a 4.5 is indicative of the fact that the people on this board have him a little overrated. 2nd round pick if at all for us, IMO. Michael Huff sure seems to be the embodiment of speed and size the Phins need at the position. Of course, after posting that time, there is no way he's there at 16.

Crowder52 said:
From what I have read from everyone who loves Cromartie on this site, his "Olympic 4.3 speed" is one of the main reasons why he is so beloved, amongst his other "out of world measurables." He ran a 4.5 at the combine, mediocre speed at best for a CB. And now we are glad he ran slow so we have a better chance to draft him? :sidelol: A rational person would think a 4.5 is indicative of the fact that the people on this board have him a little overrated. 2nd round pick if at all for us, IMO. Michael Huff sure seems to be the embodiment of speed and size the Phins need at the position. Of course, after posting that time, there is no way he's there at 16.

Cromartie had a major injury and I dont think he is 100% yet

We will have to see what he runs in his pro day at Florida state

Alex22 said:
I still think he is faster than he ran I mean Chad Johnson ran a 4.5 and he is a very fast WR now, so 40's can be deceiving

Maybe he is only that fast though, I dont know but I was expecting more

Jackson has the fastest time at the combine, 4.32

Back
Top Bottom