Come join the Phinvaders at ARROWHEAD stadium Kansas City!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come join the Phinvaders at ARROWHEAD stadium Kansas City!!

I'm from Lincoln, Nebraska and go to school at University of Nebraska....count me in for this!

My brother and I are also coming from Nebraska. Would be great to meet up with other Fin Fans. I was there in 08 for the game. Coldest game I've ever sat through, but it was worth it!!

I'll be at the KC game too!

Also a Nebraska native out of Omaha. I'm planning on making this game...and yes I agree...that 08' game was FREAZING!!! Guy next to me had no shirt on, and a lot of narcotics in his system lol.

I went as part of the Phinvaders to last season's Oakland game. It was cool to meet and be in a large group of Phins fans.

Details are on the web site i posted a link to.............Clarion Hotel is where we will be staying and partying (its walking distance to the stadium!!), come meet us in the hotel bar after the game! If you need tickets they are only 98 bucks for lower corner, there's a link on one of the web pages i provided. If you don't come party at the hotel at least come sit with us in the stands, i hear it can be rough for visiting fans!!
Go Phins!!

Yeah, I went to the game in '02 in Kansas City when we were 3-0 and were rolling behind Ricky....got hammered 48-30 by the Chiefs that day. Fans are brutal there..had their chant in my head for the next year, after every touchdown:

"We're gonna beat the hell outta you..you, you, you you you"

As a 5th grader, it was tough to take, those fans are brutal! Thank God I'm in college now.

KC's ticket sales are on life support right now. We definitely need people to go to that one. We don't even have 20 sold yet.

Fins fan in SD gonna be there

What part of SD? I'm hoping to make the trip down there from Aberdeen.

I went to the 08 game as well. Had to drive through a blizzard at 40 mph or less for the first 5 hours, but I made it. I was so afraid of that game going into overtime. My toes were numb for an hour after the game, overtime probably would have killed me, haha. Hope I can make it, sounds like a blast.

Back
Top Bottom