Come Round 3..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come Round 3.....

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
I love our first 2 picks. A starting RB. And a defensive player who will see signifigant playing time.

If he gets a starter on offense (offensive line) or a player on defense who will also see signifigant time then the NICKTATOR would have pulled off Miami's best 1st day of a draft in a very very long time. Probably going back to the Shula days some 10+ years ago.

ercin13 said:
how much time for selection in round 3?

5 min.....thank god.

They should change the rules. 1st round 10 min. Every other round 5 min

Joneal7 said:
Adam Terry or Elton Brown or Shazor

Brown or Blackstock! I'd even take a chance on Crowder IF Saban has done his homework. I know he has injury and character concerns, but if we select him, we'd get a big talent. Zach is getting up there.

I thought Brown was 1st round talent? Why is he avaliable so late?

ercin13 said:
me too or im going to start to question his motives

is he drafting to get approval from you on his motives --- or to find players to fit into his system????

everyone loves saban when he arrives, and when he doesn't draft your favourtie players hes a screw up??????

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'm SO surpised that Blackstock is falling this far. I love this guy (though I'm a biased UVA fan). I really hope we grab him

it seems kinda weird how u guys keep saying some of these names that you will want for the 3rd when they are the same guy u wanted in the 2nd...ie:Blackstock, hawthorne,frye....not a knock, its just something i have noticed

Back
Top Bottom