Come Round 3..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come Round 3.....

why do some of you guys want a o-linemen so badly? I feel that our line will be good under Houck as it is. We have picked up McDougle to start. our line is: St. Clair/Smith, James, Hadnot, Carey, McDougle that looks better then last year already and plus they will be taught alot better then they were last year

sask rider said:
is he drafting to get approval from you on his motives --- or to find players to fit into his system????

everyone loves saban when he arrives, and when he doesn't draft your favourtie players hes a screw up??????

riiiiiiiiiiiight.
we'll have to wait and see. a lot of people questioned wanny but i guess they were wrong for doing that riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

nick19991 said:
why do some of you guys want a o-linemen so badly? I feel that our line will be good under Houck as it is. We have picked up McDougle to start. our line is: St. Clair/Smith, James, Hadnot, Carey, McDougle that looks better then last year already and plus they will be taught alot better then they were last year

Look at the names you just mentioned. And you have to ask why? St.Clair stinks. Hadnot is a huge question mark. Carey I have no faith in. James is a 1-year wonder. Don't even get me started on McKinney or McIntosh.

And these aren't 4 year olds. What can they be taught to make them "great players" overnight?

ugh... please no OL...

We dont need any OL this draft.. I would much rather see us grab some IMMEDIATE players...

How bout a Free Safety in round 3!? That spot is WIDE OPEN and I would love to see us grab some kid who can come in and win that starting spot.. Matt Roth is already a pick im loving.. I hope this stays on track because I am loving this!!

ChambersWI said:
Saban will take Jutin Tuck (OLB/DE) ND, just to piss people on this board off. :cooldude:
I wouldn't be upset. He fits perfectly into the 3-4 and at one point was a late 1st rounder.

MikeO said:
Look at the names you just mentioned. And you have to ask why? St.Clair stinks. Hadnot is a huge question mark. Carey I have no faith in. James is a 1-year wonder. Don't even get me started on McKinney or McIntosh.

And these aren't 4 year olds. What can they be taught to make them "great players" overnight?

Hadnot was looking good last year with the exception of a play or two, these guys need to and will learn better technique and zone blocking. If you watch tape of the line they have been blocking man to man which is a horrible idea when pass blocking, they can block better if they just focus on blocking the man who comes to their area and not having to chase a guy around the field

Anthony3454 said:
I wouldn't be upset. He fits perfectly into the 3-4 and at one point was a late 1st rounder.

Personally, I'd love the pick, but the board wouldn't.

My real guess is Kirk Morrison.

look at what our O-line coach did with similar talent in SD last year... no off lineman yet :mad:

Back
Top Bottom