Come talk baseball tonight.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Come talk baseball tonight....

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
from 7PM-9PM tonight on www.wnytradio.com. we'll be discussing today's second batch of opening day, the NBA and NHL as we head towards the playoffs, the Judah-Mayweather melee, plus much much more. So do a finheaven brother a favor and show some love and tune in, call in (if you want), or e-mail the show at TonyStrongrunsNY@aol.com

go to www.wnytradio.com or click my sig to tune in

(516)-686-7796 to call in with comments

or e-mail the show at TonyStrongrunsNY@aol.com

P.S. no hate reply's needed. You don't want to tune in, don't. I just figured this is a way to bring some of these great discussions/arguments we have to the radio airwaves!

I will try to make it although I don't get off work till like 8:30... I will try to listen on my phone if it will read the feed.. What kind of station is this and are you one of the hosts.. ?

How about them Pirates ...:rolleyes2

I hope they can turn it around

Guys, on again in about 5 minutes. Anyone who gets a chance, tune in, all the information is posted above. We're going to be talking NHL and NBA playoffs, baseball, boxing, and NFL draft tonight so if u get a chance, tune in!

Props to Rwhitney for e-mail, sorry I got to it a little late, computer problems in teh studio. Not sure if u heard me but I read it on air and went over the Marlins. Hopefully next week we can set something to get you on air to clarify the situation a little better for those out there who don't know much about it. Let me know and props for the E-mail!

Back
Top Bottom