Comedian Roy Wood, Jr. joins Finsradio Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comedian Roy Wood, Jr. joins Finsradio Tonight

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are in a bye week. We are not. Join JL, Cat, and of course yours truly tonight at 8PM Eastern as we talk about the Dolphins performance last week and a quick look two weeks ahead to Buffalo. Joining us tonight is celebrity Miami Dolphins fan Roy Wood, Jr.
Roy Wood, Jr. is a lifelong Dolphins fan which makes his stand-up routine a likely source to vent his frustration. Hailed as one of the top up and coming comedians, Wood will join us around 8:30 tonight and you won't want to miss the comedic genius!
To read more on Wood, Jr. go here to his official site...and be sure to check out a preview "Crank Call" on his main page from his upcoming stand-up album due in November. Warning it is NSFW.

Talk to you tonight.

http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Our show starts at 8 eastern

Roy is great! I love his prank calls, especially his characters Dr. Azibo and Chuck Walker. The one when he called up Carnival Cruise Lines and told them he left his Billy Ocean CD on the slave ship had me in tears!

Anyone have some videos or audio of Roy's material they could post? I think we could all use the laughs after these last two weeks.

Go to YouTube and look up his name. He has a lot of stuff and it IS GREAT!

He is also on pandora. Search the Roy Woods Jr. Station. Classic funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom