Comentary... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comentary...

PassRush

Drunken Sailor
Reaction score
I sent a PM to AJ but he has not gotten back to me yet, I am sure he is very bussy with everything, so I figure I will post it here so some other administrators can respond. I am a professional fiction writer but I am looking to get into sports writing, simply because it is more profitable. At the recomendation of Fin-Atic, I have looked into writing comentary for FinHeaven.com. I think this would be an excelant opportunity for all concerned if I were given a chance to write some articals for the site. For the record, I use an aftermarket writers spellcheck on all of my writing, as I am sure someone might comment on my spelling and grammer. I would really apreciate an oportunity.

Thank you in advance
Charles Huth, AKA PassRush

PassRush said:
I sent a PM to AJ but he has not gotten back to me yet, I am sure he is very bussy with everything, so I figure I will post it here so some other administrators can respond. I am a professional fiction writer but I am looking to get into sports writing, simply because it is more profitable. At the recomendation of Fin-Atic, I have looked into writing comentary for FinHeaven.com. I think this would be an excelant opportunity for all concerned if I were given a chance to write some articals for the site. For the record, I use an aftermarket writers spellcheck on all of my writing, as I am sure someone might comment on my spelling and grammer. I would really apreciate an oportunity.

Thank you in advance
Charles Huth, AKA PassRush

passrush - i hope you kept that spellcheck receipt... just funnin' bro :tongue: ;)

d-day said:
passrush - i hope you kept that spellcheck receipt... just funnin' bro :tongue: ;)

:lol: I know, I am a terrible speller. Everything I type up formaly is typed in Works, and then I run it through an aftermarket writers spellcheck.

PassRush:

Good luck. I hope you get a shot to write.

Everyone: I met PR when he and I hooked up and wen to the fins mini-camp this past Saturday. We then went to the official Finehaven lunch afterwards. Of course he and I were the only ones to show, but he is a cool dude. He just got a contract to have his first book published and really loves his Fins football.

Good Luck!

Thanks 'Atic. By the way, the Monday after we went to minicamp my phonecall was returned from one of the literary agents I was looking to hire, she went through the contract and it looks good; signed and sealed, I am killing some trees and they say it should hit shelfs late december or early january:D

PassRush said:
Thanks 'Atic. By the way, the Monday after we went to minicamp my phonecall was returned from one of the literary agents I was looking to hire, she went through the contract and it looks good; signed and sealed, I am killing some trees and they say it should hit shelfs late december or early january:D

Very cool! Congratulations man.

What is the book about, or at least the genre if you don't want to get into specifics.

PassRush said:

Keep us updated on the book

It is called Memoirs of a Pizza Delivery Man, Basicly it is a compelation of short storys about my experiances delivering pizzas for the last three years. It is actualy more of a hybrid between short stories and a novel because they all tie in together and seem to go in a general time sequence. Some of the storys are made up, most of them are true. There is actualy a funny angle that is fit into some of the storys with me listening to Dolphins games on WQAM in the car and getting overly emotional depending on the way the game is going; the Buffalo Wings that went flying out the window when Fiedler pitched the ball to nobody was a pretty funny accent on an otherwise pretty dramatic story about me being chased down with a knife.

I am also 150 pages into my baby. I have two working titles for the novel I am working on; The Insomniacs Guide to Dating a Lesbian, or simply, Insomnia. I think the titles speak for themselfs.

PassRush said:
It is called Memoirs of a Pizza Delivery Man, Basicly it is a compelation of short storys about my experiances delivering pizzas for the last three years. It is actualy more of a hybrid between short stories and a novel because they all tie in together and seem to go in a general time sequence. Some of the storys are made up, most of them are true. There is actualy a funny angle that is fit into some of the storys with me listening to Dolphins games on WQAM in the car and getting overly emotional depending on the way the game is going; the Buffalo Wings that went flying out the window when Fiedler pitched the ball to nobody was a pretty funny accent on an otherwise pretty dramatic story about me being chased down with a knife.

I am also 150 pages into my baby. I have two working titles for the novel I am working on; The Insomniacs Guide to Dating a Lesbian, or simply, Insomnia. I think the titles speak for themselfs.

The story line is genius!!!

I'd love to write commentary for Finheaven. I have written all my life. I am currently working on two books. One book of short stories and a Novel - a Psychological Thriller. I have taken college creative writing, English 111 which incorporates different writing styles and took English 114 which is basically business English.
Not only am I a huge Dolphins fan, I am also a football lifer. I played football from Pop Warner, Middle School, High School, College and Semi-pro. Now I am about to enter my 8th season as a Pop Warner Coach. So if I write for FinHeaven, you'll be getting writing from a guy who 1) Knows how to write. 2) Uses good grammar. 3) Is a big Dolphins fan. 4) Is a football fan in general. 5) Hasa lot of experience from the game other than watching it on TV. 6) and can give you commentary from several different angles, such as : A coaches view of things, a players view, spectators view. I can write fiction stuff to add a little humor and such to make it a little more fun.
So guys, let me know if you're looking for someone. I'd love to have an opportunity to write for you guys.

Thanks!

SCall13 said:
I have taken college creative writing, English 111 which incorporates different writing styles and took English 114 which is basically business English.

I took English 111 last semester and I'm taking English 114 in the fall. :D

I like write. I be columist to?? I take english all my lifes. Almost know all the werds. :D

inFINSible said:
I like write. I be columist to?? I take english all my lifes. Almost know all the werds. :D

:D

You gotta bring it if you want to be a columnist!

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom